Comments on Hobart

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all that's been said and more! At the banquet hall and at the Econo-Lodge I got to sit around and listen to some of the best nitro boaters in the world talking and taking it all in. What's coming soon in nitro boating when people thought that it had reached its pinnacle will amaze many people. I'd say pay attention to the upcoming record trials like Huntsville as a teaser to the future as there's RPM and HP that's still being found.

When you've got guys like Don Ferrette, Dick Tyndall, Gary Preusse, Jerry Dunlap, Mark Sholund, Rod Geraghty and many others gathered in a room, you know that you're surrounded by many of the best in the hobby,

I had the last pit area down by the gazebo so we were the first ones that the citizens of Hobart met coming over from the park across the dam. I really enjoyed talkng to them and they told me how much they liked having us there. The feeling was likewise. Race or not next year, I will be there!

Missed out this year. I will be out for next years race. Bringing the new twin and maybe the 60 hydro. Cant wait. Need my twin fix. Im a junkie.

Back