• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COBRA TUNNEL WITH MOD TT PRO OUTBOARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared Cruthird

SAD TO DO THIS BUT AT THE MOMENT THE WELL BEING OF MY FAMILY COMES BEFORE THIS HOBBY SO I HAVE TO LET IT GO.

CUSTOM TEAL W/ METAL FLAKE COBRA TUNNEL WITH A MODDED TT PRO FROM ALDEAN COST WITH ABOUT 3/4 OF A GAL. THROUGH IT HIGH TORQUE T-PRO STEERING AND THROTTLE SERVOS,SILVERBULLET HP PIPE. LIKE NEW MAKE OFFER.

fd6b5caa.jpg

http://s555.photobuc...a/teal%20cobra/

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to see you part with this beautiful boat. I pray that the storm passes you and your family quickly.

I will make a donation so you can keep it . PM me your PP address and I hope some other folks will join me.

i would for sure.....i put alot of love in that engine for you bro,, hate to see you part with it.....anything i can do to help you have my number man.....

Last edited by a moderator:
still need to move this guys i have a baby on the way and hospital bills arent cheap without insurance. $400 obo

Latest posts

Back