• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Aeromarine Avenger Pro Full Mod - RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkuzmukerau

I hate to do this, but after being stationed at Sheppard AFB for pilot training, I just haven’t had the time to touch it, and married life has brought new expenses into life.

Here’s the info.

-Aeromarine Avenger Pro (white gelcoat) – no cracks, dings, scratches, anything!

-Full Aeromarine Hardware (strut, rudder, water pickups, radio box, motor mount)

-Toxic Marine Full Mod G26 Zenoah w/zero drag seals, carb spacer, cooling head

- BH Hanson Pipe with WTC header, water cooled flange and T-Mod Muffler

- Airtronics MX-3 3Ch FM computer radio with 4.8V 2000mah NimH RX Pack

- Hitec ¼ scale BB, metal gear steering servo

- Prop Shop 6713/3 B/S propeller

- Failsafe unit

- Voltwatch

- Dubro Kwik-fill Fueling Valve

The boat has had almost a gallon of gas threw it and is in excellent shape. I am willing to dismantle and photograph any part of the motor if someone knows a way to tell that the motor is as new as it is. All the fuel lines are 1/8” ID and 2 fuel filters are integrated into the system. Water lines are high-flow as well. $1800 in stuff, and like-new. Email me at [email protected] for more info or pictures. Asking $1200 OBO. Will ship at buyers expense, otherwise available for local pick up (Wichita Falls, TX).

2.JPG

Latest posts

Back