• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S (2) used cobra 2 tunnel boats (sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

as stated i have (2) cobra 2 tunnel boats both of these i ran last year. and brought home many trophys with them. both including a 1st at the fall nats race in mod tunnel. one is red and has no battle damage asking 100.00 OBO plus shipping and the other one is kelly metal flake green asking 100.00 OBO no battle damage if pics are needed please pm me. both boats come with a plywood radio box that is sealed with pushrod seals and throttle cable also both boats have had the bottoms blueprintedand and are straight and true. drilled and tapped for OS engine . for this price they are as is.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have the red one left. james said money would be sent today but ive got no comfirmation yet, ill give him until tonight to send me a money order #. if i get no response then ill relist it

sorry if im a little lame with thius site. i just joined. are both tunnels sold? just hulls or motor too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back