cobra tunnel boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

tommorow will be the last day to get the special price of $125.00 for a brand new 3.5 cobra tunnel boat. i only have a few colors left. email me with any questions or color choices to [email protected] or call me at home at (863) 858-0536

Is plaine old white a special color??? Wish I could take you up on this offer Dan cause I like all the picts Ive been seeing!!!

IS THIS THE LAST DAY BEFORE YOU LOWER PRICE TO $100.00 INC SHIPPING . DAN GOOD LUCK IN SC WHEN YOU GO. GARY

IS THIS THE LAST DAY BEFORE YOU LOWER PRICE TO $100.00 INC SHIPPING . DAN GOOD LUCK IN SC WHEN YOU GO. GARY

That is a real low blow! Here Dan is trying to help make a good running boat affordable and you take cheap shots. Real classy. Unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
no sorry gary thats the lowest ill go. but thanks for asking anyway !! hey why the digs. are you still upset over the run off for 1st place, in a mod tunnel back in 07, at the winter nats, in orlando. seems to me you stuffed your vision trying to catch me. heres a pic for you to look at if you forgot. Dan

Latest posts

Back