CMB OB Tunnel Championship Race Sponsorships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we need Trash Talk here!!! Whose going for the Smack Award this year???
I am not much of a smack talker but if Gator340 dont show soon I can tell ya he will lose his crown and for Tony not to win would be an unbelieveable upset!

Tony where are you???

Ron

I'm a Contender for the Crown, Looking for the Driver of the that Azz-Pro Shop Tunnel Boat,where r u ?//

Steve H.

Mitch are you sure Tonya aka Gator made it back from the winter nats? Or is it possible he od'd on Dr. Steve's root tonic? :D

"Dr Steve"

"Root Tonic"

Thanks for that creepy image Don... :eek: :eek:

Calling Tonypuke&****, calling Tonypuke&****... where are ya

I did see that CVS was having a sale on Depends,even the Superabsorbant was included!!!. I'm thinking that would make a nice gift or even a raffle prize for that matter! Come play with us GATOR!! PLEASE

I just talked to him today, so that's a good sign. According to his profile, he hasn't been on since the 24th of last month. He says that he's been busy but I think the real reason is because he couldn't shut up long enough on here so the boss man took his keyboard away so that he might actually get some work done. Just a theory. Are there anymore out there? :lol:

~Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a calm before the storm to me!

The entries have started to come in. If you're attached to your frequency it'd be a good idea to get your entry in early! We have a racer from MN that's planning to come. That seemed to be pretty far way until "Moron" and "topfuel443" sent their's in!! This one will be better than last year!

-Bobby

TCII

I just talked to him today, so that's a good sign. According to his profile, he hasn't been on since the 24th of last month. He says that he's been busy but I think the real reason is because he couldn't shut up long enough on here so the boss man took his keyboard away so that he might actually get some work done. Just a theory. Are there anymore out there? :lol:

~Mitch

Mitchell Jr., I hope your daddy hasnt been messin with your boats, lord knows they wont run if he has. If I were you, id go out to the shop, grab all of your stuff, and HIDE IT MAN. If you need help working on it, come see some me and Don, real boat mechanics. Might even let you borrow a hot prop or two instead of those mangled pieces of brass of your dads.

Tonya Atwell, who knows where youre at, probably at some chinese food restaurant eatin' icecream( :D ). Hearl sounds like hes got you in check, but if you get out of line, ill be there to put you back in your place like the good Biotch that you are. - by the way, southern comfort is real cheap on base over here... The Grimracer crew told me you like that stuff.

Mitchell Sr., I would tell you how much of a non drivin', non wrenchin', longhaired redneck you are, but I know you cant even TURN ON a computer, much less defend yourself by typing a response, so Ill let you slide until we get face to face.

Ron Byrd, You sir, had better be glad I sold that little lynx of mine, cuz I would hate to bring it to your azz again in the enduro with the same stock boat as before. You better have your **** together this time cause winter in Germany makes for lots of good building time, I got some pitting secrets that the boys at nascar would be jealous of.

Don Reik, Jeff Whiddon, Randy Premo, and the rest of the florida crew with those "FASTass" 20 boats, bring em on back so my man Steve Cirmella can show you how its done again.

Carl is too nice of a guy to talk smack too, and I destroyed his buddy Mike Talley's boat last year, so I would feel bad about ribbing him too much. Otto is too old to mess with, for fear of heart failure after getting him flustered up, but beware, the old man still knows a trick or two and can drive the heck out of a boat.

Hearl, you big sexy beast, I can wait to give you a big ole hug when I get there. I was wondering, In this picture, I see you have what looks to be a state of the art, portable workbench. where did you get it? Its cool how it blends in and the black is a good color for you. :D

http://www.orlandoculvertdodgers.com/page1...-1004-full.html

Ive left a few people out, but dont worry youll get yours...

Smack Talk what?

~James

Ovalexpress, coming to a pond near you.

My theory is he did not od ........ he became addicted to root tonic and now he spends all his time at Dr. Steve's office getting a fix. Just my theory. :D

The CMB OB Tunnel Race sponsorships for our March race are now available. Details are posted under a similar name post in the RACE and RESULTS topic. We hope that many of you may assist the CMB club with the sponsorships to enable us to put on a premier event for the racers. We have gone to a great deal of effort for the tunnel racers putting on this race and we hope that we will be support in kind by the builders, suppliers, manufacturers as well as the racers. The sponsorship form is located in the other topic as well. We thank you for your consideration.

John

JOHN , HEY , LOOKS LIKE WE WILL / ( SOMHOWE ) MAKE YOUR RACE AGAIN , HEY YALL SOUTERN BOYS , ? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MUNCIE IN. SEPT 10 TH WEEKEND ?? WE NOW HAVETHREE FACILTY,S WE CAN RACE AT , THAT WEEK END WILL ALSO BE THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP KNEE BOARDING CHAMPIONSHIPS . / if you like you can watch the model boats on one side , turn your chair around and watch the knee baorders on the other , A BIG , BIG COCEESION STAND . MABY WE CAN CALL IT THE NORTH AND SOUTH RACE ? B)

JOHN , SEND TO ME A N APPLICATION PLEASE , LOKKS LIKE I CAN NOW MAKE IT .

The CMB OB Tunnel Race sponsorships for our March race are now available. Details are posted under a similar name post in the RACE and RESULTS topic. We hope that many of you may assist the CMB club with the sponsorships to enable us to put on a premier event for the racers. We have gone to a great deal of effort for the tunnel racers putting on this race and we hope that we will be support in kind by the builders, suppliers, manufacturers as well as the racers. The sponsorship form is located in the other topic as well. We thank you for your consideration.

John

JOHN , HEY , LOOKS LIKE WE WILL / ( SOMHOWE ) MAKE YOUR RACE AGAIN , HEY YALL SOUTERN BOYS , ? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MUNCIE IN. SEPT 10 TH WEEKEND ?? WE NOW HAVETHREE FACILTY,S WE CAN RACE AT , THAT WEEK END WILL ALSO BE THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP KNEE BOARDING CHAMPIONSHIPS . / if you like you can watch the model boats on one side , turn your chair around and watch the knee baorders on the other , A BIG , BIG COCEESION STAND . MABY WE CAN CALL IT THE NORTH AND SOUTH RACE ? B)

Lock up the women and children Jim Irwin is coming to town.

John

Jim,

Outstanding to see you will come again. Shall be an honor to have to come and share the weekend with us.

You gave me a business card at our last race in September. Is that address on it still correct? Or I can send it by e mail to you if you give me your e mail address. Either way will work for me but do what is best for you. You are the elder statesman here!

John

Latest posts

Back