CMB OB Tunnel Championship Race Sponsorships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just finished testing a custom outboard tunnel boat to bring to the Shootout. This is a one of a kind outboard tunnel boat that will be raced in competition for the first time in Charleston and will be driven by Mike Talley. If we have time, we will build another one to run in the Modified 7.5cc class there also. This one should have Gator and the Atwells calling 911.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
M Attwell finished ahead of me at the Winter Nats,could'nt let them go home empty handed , Did sting a Gator with the Hornet tho!

Steve H.

Dang Hearl, that must have been hard to admit on an open forum!! Atwells aint got a chance in March.

~James

We just finished testing a custom outboard tunnel boat to bring to the Shootout. This is a one of a kind outboard tunnel boat that will be raced in competition for the first time in Charleston and will be driven by Mike Talley. If we have time, we will build another one to run in the Modified 7.5cc class there also. This one should have Gator and the Atwells calling 911.

-Carl,
Dad says yeah we'll be calling 911 for the "Smackbusters" so that the paramedics can put your jaws back in place after they drop watching our boats run.

~Mitch Jr.

Watch out for the guy from the Netherlands. You'll never now about outsiders

;) ;) ;)

Ronald.
Sounds like Ronald has something for you Smack Talkers. I'm Looking forward to driving the retrieve boat out and picking up all the scraps he leaves in his wake! :eek:

After the Sting, I did pull him aside and gave him a shot of DR.Hearl's two ball root tonic for the pain.

HE SHOULD BE COMING AROUND PRETTY SOON????????

After the Sting, I did pull him aside and gave him a shot of DR.Hearl's two ball root tonic for the pain.

Still nothing. Hmmm. Maybe you gave him an overdose. Steve, I told you to take it easy on the youngins.

~Mitch

I'm thinkin he might have turned to religon cause all i can remember him yelling was OH GOD ,OH GOD!!!!

Still nothing. Hmmm. Maybe you gave him an overdose. Steve, I told you to take it easy on the youngins.

~Mitch

Mitch, did Gator make it home to Jax? I can't believe he has been silent since the Winter Nats. I'm thinkin he took up residence at Lake Richard with the gators we have there.

What kinda Ice Cream you havin trouble with Don???

Last edited:

~Mitch

Mitch, did Gator make it home to Jax? I can't believe he has been silent since the Winter Nats. I'm thinkin he took up residence at Lake Richard with the gators we have there.

What kinda Ice Cream you havin trouble with Don???
Yeah he made it home alright. He might have driven back up to Lake Richard with the gators after we dropped him off at his house. I dunno. I don't guess it's mating season is it?

Don :lol: x100. That was good. I don't have anything to say about that one other than, Did you get her number? ;)

~Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Come on guys we've got to at least keep this thing on the front page. ;)

~Mitch

~Mitch

Mitch all ya gotta do is find Tony! He has not posted to these remarks at all and we all know once you find him and he starts yapping we should see this thread every day for the next few months :lol:

Where the He-- are ya Tony?

Ron

Last edited:

~Mitch

Well, the Atwells are already lagging behind and the racing is 6 weeks away. Ron has gotten his entry in this week. Where are the Smack Talkers entries?

Mine(entry) is on the way John, Sure hope my little gator buddy is okay,I can provide some stainless hardware kits for raffle also. Thanks in advance

Steve Hearl

Mine(entry) is on the way John, Sure hope my little gator buddy is okay,I can provide some stainless hardware kits for raffle also. Thanks in advance

Steve Hearl

Thank you much on both counts. We gladly will accept the kits.

Ron Byrd just called and he was going to hit up all of you to light a fire for the entries. Gator too! He has been much too quiet.

Back