CMB OB Tunnel Championship Race Sponsorships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

The CMB OB Tunnel Race sponsorships for our March race are now available. Details are posted under a similar name post in the RACE and RESULTS topic. We hope that many of you may assist the CMB club with the sponsorships to enable us to put on a premier event for the racers. We have gone to a great deal of effort for the tunnel racers putting on this race and we hope that we will be support in kind by the builders, suppliers, manufacturers as well as the racers. The sponsorship form is located in the other topic as well. We thank you for your consideration.

John

John,

I am donating a new Lynx CK-285 3.5cc Outboard Tunnel to your event. The deck & colwing will be orange and the hull will be white.

Also, Van's Racing & Designs will sponsor the Sport -D Tunnel with a set of trophies as you outlined in your support flyer.

We are looking at other things that we can do as well but for starters, this is what we would like to do to help promote your event and look forward to racing at your site.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

I am donating a new Lynx CK-285 3.5cc Outboard Tunnel to your event. The deck & colwing will be orange and the hull will be white.

Also, Van's Racing & Designs will sponsor the Sport -D Tunnel with a set of trophies as you outlined in your support flyer.

We are looking at other things that we can do as well but for starters, this is what we would like to do to help promote your event and look forward to racing at your site.

-Carl,

Carl,

Thanks greatly for the support and that is a great start.

All right guys, we are of to a great start with Mark Poole and Carl Van Houten leading up. Who is next to step up?

John, I am busy with the Winter Nats this week.... give me some time and I will either sponsor a class or some raffle goodies!

Not gonna let the Enduro win get away this time around! :D

Ron

Last edited:
John, I am busy with the Winter Nats this week.... give me some time and I will either sponsor a class or some raffle goodies!

Ron

I know you are smoked and beyond. Thanks and talk with you when you catch your breath.

Remember Gabe's secret then for the Enduro. That is what it took.

Ron, I will be there to defend my Endurance title, it wont be up for easy grabs. :ph34r: I have a new endurance weapon. Remember cold winters in Germany lead to alot of out of the box thinking and building.

Mr Carl, You rock. Thanks for the generosity, VERY nice prize for sure.

~James

James thats good news I am up for the challenge and look forward to it! By the way its not legal to run that German beer for fuel. :p I am sure thats your out of the bottle er I mean box thinkin :D Besides that would mean we would have to call you Top Alky instead of Top Fuel :lol:

I will have plenty of Nitro on board so there wont be any refueling during the pit stop and I have a secret weapon to get her started in the blink of an eye once its back on the table at the pit stop :eek:

Be good Be careful and we will see ya there............. :D

Ron

like the signature says...

Team Oval Express Racing - A drinking club with a boat problem :D

~James

John,

-Carl,

You awt to go ahead and put some blue pinn stripes on there and that would make for a danm fine looking boat. At least where I come from it would be. :lol: :lol:

I,m reeaally looking forward to some Attwell azz this week,Could I enter that as a raffle prize John????

Maybe some stainless hardware kits will find there way to waltersboro in March

Steve H.

I,m reeaally looking forward to some Attwell azz this week,Could I enter that as a raffle prize John????

Maybe some stainless hardware kits will find there way to waltersboro in March

Steve H.

Steve,

Go get them this weekend and take no prisoners. Balls to the walls. Let them squeal and hard. I want to hear them here in Charleston.

The kits would be great!! Will be making an announcement of an additional major prize tomorrow for the race. Watch for it. Hint, it floats!

John

John,

Read your mail, Props-4-U will happily help out again.

Thanks For Thinking About Me,

Mark Sholund :D

Thank you Mark for your continued support for our Tunnel Championships. It is well appreciated. The props and certificates provided at the last race were outstanding and highly prized by the winners. Just an additional incentive for the racers to come and compete harder.

HTB Boats will be also donation a boat for the raffle. It will be one of the newly redesigned top deck HTB 340's. It has the same hull but the new top deck carries the same new cowl as the 360 giving the boat a sleeker look.

I won't be able to be there but my buddy Mark Poole will be running my HTB 360/CMB in the 40 Mod class.

Mark Hopper

HTB Boats will be also donation a boat for the raffle. It will be one of the newly redesigned top deck HTB 340's. It has the same hull but the new top deck carries the same new cowl as the 360 giving the boat a sleeker look.

I won't be able to be there but my buddy Mark Poole will be running my HTB 360/CMB in the 40 Mod class.

Mark Hopper

Thanks greatly Mark from the CMB club!!

This is the announcement I hinted about yesterday. We now have two first line, top level competition racing boats being donated to this tunnel championships race. Each of these boats cost over $300.00 each and the waiting time is considerable due to their high demand. When you want the best, expect to wait for it. MAC engines and equipment are in the same category.

Do not pass up this race as there are many outstanding reasons to attend. Several additional negotiations with builder and suppliers are currrently ongoing. When the deals are sealed, the announcements will be made accordingly. Refer to the original posting I made for the race information and the entry flyer. If you cannot seem to get downloaded, let me know and I will send it to you.

Hey Gabe looks like the compition is going to be even better this year. I guess we might have to work a little harder. Im not ready to give up any titles yet. It's been a little wile since I went gator hunting. Tonya it's no fun hunting gator if they are lying on the pond belly up!!!! :lol:

Hey Gabe looks like the compition is going to be even better this year. I guess we might have to work a little harder. Im not ready to give up any titles yet. It's been a little wile since I went gator hunting. Tonya it's no fun hunting gator if they are lying on the pond belly up!!!! :lol:
No responce Gator!?! Does cat have your tongue? I know your not just gonna let Don go are you. I feel the Smack Award shifting hands in the near future :eek: .

~Mitch Jr.

wait a minute !! its not over till the fat lady sings?in your case i guess we could put a dress on you!!!! no pun intended just had to say it. see you in a couple of weeks.

allen

Back