CMB MOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to fix your RS 7 .21 valvola price on the web site...it says $50 each. Either that, or box them up because I will buy them all... :)

Sean

Need to fix your RS 7 .21 valvola price on the web site...it says $50 each. Either that, or box them up because I will buy them all... :)

Sean
all but 2(lol),,i emailed them and said i would take 2 if that was the correct price,,it would be nice,,havnt heard back from them yet,,i will post here soon as i do here back,,at the listed price i do not expect to here anything from them

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean
all but 2(lol),,i emailed them and said i would take 2 if that was the correct price,,it would be nice,,havnt heard back from them yet,,i will post here soon as i do here back,,at the listed price i do not expect to here anything from them
i didnt here anything back,,,BUT,,, the web site has now been changed to read 350.00 on that engine,,

Gary

I emailed them last night and they said the guy doing the web page put in the wrong price.I said I would take all of them for that price and he email me back today and said the price was $350.00.

Dave Roach

Gary

I emailed them last night and they said the guy doing the web page put in the wrong price.I said I would take all of them for that price and he email me back today and said the price was $350.00.

Dave Roach
i did hear back today and he told me the same thing,,i asked if he would honor the price for 1,,dought it,,just thought i would ask

Latest posts

Back