• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB engines and other items for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian_Nelsen

Hi all

Thought since this is the place the real boaters hang out I would offer these items for sale here first before I ebay them.

I am currently planning to take a year off point type racing of model boats. I am not leaving the sport in anyway, I am wanting to focus on getting my engines and other products tested and to market and with point type racing there is just not time. So I am selling off un needed items, this first post is for the following.

CMB21 Valvola RS7 with header, brand new in the box

CMB45 HR with header, brand new in the box

Speed master 21 mono hull, new never assembled (the old style one) All white

Speed master 45 mono hull, new never assembled All white

These items are brand new. I would like to have you make me reasonable offers for the items. Please e-mail offers to me do not PM me as I do not always log into this site to view it. If I do not receve a reasonable offer in 4 to 5 days these items will go to ebay.

[email protected]

There will be more engines, hulls, hardware and misc to come.

Thank You and lets make a deal.

Hi allThought since this is the place the real boaters hang out I would offer these items for sale here first before I ebay them.

I am currently planning to take a year off point type racing of model boats. I am not leaving the sport in anyway, I am wanting to focus on getting my engines and other products tested and to market and with point type racing there is just not time. So I am selling off un needed items, this first post is for the following.

CMB21 Valvola RS7 with header, brand new in the box 395.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

CMB45 HR with header, brand new in the box 410.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

Speed master 21 mono hull, new never assembled (the old style one) All white 100.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

Speed master 45 mono hull, new never assembled All white 75.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

These items are brand new. I would like to have you make me reasonable offers for the items. Please e-mail offers to me do not PM me as I do not always log into this site to view it. If I do not receve a reasonable offer in 4 to 5 days these items will go to ebay.

[email protected]

There will be more engines, hulls, hardware and misc to come.

Thank You and lets make a deal.
I will accept paypal if you pay the fees.

Prices added above

I also have an AC models Sport 40 for sale White

Brand new Hydro Sport marine products sport 40 Yellow

I will take pictures this week end.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try to get the pics to all who have asked this week end when I take them. The AC I believe is the current one but am not sure.

Thanks for the interest.

Brian

Sold the 45 mono and the 45HR engine.

The rest is still for sale.

CMB21 Valvola RS7 with header, brand new in the box 395.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

CMB45 HR with header, brand new in the box 410.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees SOLD

Speed master 21 mono hull, new never assembled (the old style one) All white 100.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

Speed master 45 mono hull, new never assembled All white 75.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the feesSOLD

Ok

Here is what has sold, Both CMB engines and the speed master 40 hydro.

Here is what is still for sale.

20 speed master Mono (old style) Brand new never assembled (no radio Box) 75.00 plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

Full set of hardware for 20 mono, including rudder, engine mount, stut and trim tabs all speed master 129.40 value for 100.00 plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

AC sport 40 II (I am 99 percent sure of the model) basically needs reciever, engine and fuel tanks (missing radio box cover I think) and a little TLC and its ready to go. Price it 250.00 plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees.

CMB 45 CAM engine (purple Head) New no box. Make offer, plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees

E-mail me if you want to make an offer on any of these items.

Thank You

Brian

I also have an Steve Muck Spartin Streaker hull for sale. Brand new, white, MAke offer It is a 40 size boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the package today, thanks Brian.

Sean

Sold the 45 mono and the 45HR engine.
The rest is still for sale.

CMB45 HR with header, brand new in the box 410.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the fees SOLD

Speed master 45 mono hull, new never assembled All white 75.00 US plus shipping, if paypal is used you must pay the feesSOLD

Back