CMB Carburetor question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Seems I remember there was a 3rd channel mixture adaptor that would bolt up to a standard CMB carb. ??? I now have several carbs that would work better for some applications if I could get a 3rd channel on the carb. I’ve attached a picture of a Valvola .21 motor with a 3rd channel mounted on the carb. I’ve tried Tidewater Engineering and checked some other CMB distributors but have been unsuccessful in even finding someone that knows what I’m talking about. I probably should have posted this in the “for sale” forum but I figured the point would be to ask here and see if this item even exists anywhere.

Any info would be appreciated……………………..

valv3.jpg

I make a part that will fit in a CMB black .21 carb and you use a O.S. remote needle. Works great. Let me know

Brad

The 21 Valvola motor that you are looking at is not available for sale in the USA from Tidewater. It can be purchased from European and Austrailian distributors, and comes with the 3 ch adjustable carb. BUT! The engine turns backwards, as it is made for a gear drive setup. That carb setup is avail on two or three of the CMB's sold in other parts of the world.

Back