CMB ALPHA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I have several CMB ALPHA's that I have rebuilt with the new 2015 cranks. Normally, these sell for $960, but I am going to sell for $800. Buy it with a CMB mount for $850. This is the motor that holds the IMPBA 1/3 mile oval record in LSG Outrigger. Email me at [email protected] or call 317-462-9978 to order.

Thanks,

Stu

Jim Schaefer and I have been talking we need to all talk sometime and work out some details on how to get on setup right for mono and hydro class,make some speed and move some engines

I would definitely like to have one,have plans for it in a rigger,thank you Stu for thinking of me,I spent more than most sane people would to have good equipment at Gas Nationals,I will call you soon maybe tomorrow if I get a chance at work!

Want to get a good motor out on the market and try and promote a great product with quality setup/engineer on my side and speed on the books!!!ABC props are the best product I have ever tested with!

Stu I'll take one I'll call you tomorrow. It's for my buddy that's going to put it in one of my Gas Canards he bought from me a while ago.

Brian

Back