• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .91 RS H/O FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

I'm selling a very clean CMB .91 RS H/O engine.

If you are interested in this engine, this alone is an indication that you know more about it

than me. I picked this up on my latest trip to Japan. It was kind of forced upon me, but I really

don't have any interest in running boats in this class.

The engine comes with an O.S. 9B carb installed. It also has the original carb that has never been used.

It comes with everything shown in the picture and nothing else. I have no idea what size of collet is on it. I can assume it is for a millimeter flex shaft, because it is from Japan.

$200 hundred plus actual shipping costs. The first person to reply to this thread stating, "I'll Take It!" , will get a PM from me with payment instructions. It may take me a day to get back to you with the PM, because I have terrible internet access at my house. Please bare with me.

Thank you,

Marty

engine 1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

engine acces.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it. I need a spare engine for the lower I got from Shane. PM payment details and I will PM shipping info. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ron Great price WOW it won't fit at CMB RS EVO
default_laugh.png

That's right Ron. The sleeve, cooling clamp, and case are the only difference between the RS and EVO. Everything else is interchangeable.

Back