CMB 80 ENGINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmkarem

HI, I TRY TURNING ON MY .80 CMB ENGINE TODAY FOR SOME REASON ITS GETTING FLOODED FUEL JUST COMES OUT OF THE TOP WHERE THE GLOW PLUG LIKE CRAZY., THE ENGINE SPARKS FOR A MILISECOND AND THATS IT JUST GETS FLOODED EVEN MORE PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI, I TRY TURNING ON MY .80 CMB ENGINE TODAY FOR SOME REASON ITS GETTING FLOODED FUEL JUST COMES OUT OF THE TOP WHERE THE GLOW PLUG LIKE CRAZY., THE ENGINE SPARKS FOR A MILISECOND AND THATS IT JUST GETS FLOODED EVEN MORE PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP.

Sounds too rich. try leaning the high speed needle some.

Or pinch the fuel line and start it (help to have a partner) when the engine starts, gradually release the fuel line and see if the engine will take the fuel. If it chokes and dies, too rich if it revs up and dies, too lean. If the engine revs while pinching the line ease up in the pinch and the fuel will bring the RPM down.

Sounds too rich. try leaning the high speed needle some.

Or pinch the fuel line and start it (help to have a partner) when the engine starts, gradually release the fuel line and see if the engine will take the fuel. If it chokes and dies, too rich if it revs up and dies, too lean. If the engine revs while pinching the line ease up in the pinch and the fuel will bring the RPM down.

HI, I PUT A NEW PLUG PINCH THE LINE STILL WILL NOT FIRED UP VERY WEIRD.

did you have the engine apart, if so make sure the rotor houseing hole is facing up, itwould act like it want to fire but won't. been there done that.

Back