• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb 67 green head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
67 cmb green head with 1/4 inch flex hex. Has two headers. I used the longer one at a scale race and used the short one when I set the 67 impba rigger record in 2010. Engine fit is tight and has only run in those two events. Includes a remote needle valve that was on the engine when the record was set. It is already set for 70 percent nitro on a 70 degree day. Havn't run the engine since. $475 shipped.

Oh, it is not a modified engine. Fastest speed was 117 mph and the same glow plug is still in the head. See photo. Pay pal please and ship to US only

cmb 67_resized.jpg

head button_resized.jpg

inside sleeve 67_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You and me both, Andy. Somehow I doubt John would take payments either
default_wink.png

A steal of deal right there folks since a new one is $600 and headers run $60 each. Yes that motor is stone stock, I was John's pit ***** when he set the SAW record with it.
default_cool.png

Back