• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 - CAM 2003- SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

Brand new engine.. Geraghty modified..

$335 shipped.

Charley

Last edited by a moderator:
Any offers?

So far I have had someone say they will take and ask for payment info.. No response.. Someone criticize Geraghty's work.. Also been lowballed...

What's the big deal? It's an engine and has been modified.. Either you want it or you don't...

Charley

Does it come with with header and collet? if so i will make you an offer of $300 shipped for the engine.

Can you tell me what exactly was involved with the modifications? Bearing, sleve, piston or carb reworked?

Hey Charley i really want your motor but don't really want to pay anything for it and could you throw in the header/colet&pipe oh but it's modified :blink: I'll have to think about it.

Some people don't now a good deal when they see one i already have two of these motors and wouldn't get rid of them for nothing.

If i needed one i would buy that motor in a heart beat.

Poeple put down some engine builders if you don't like mod motors there's no need to put somebody's work down just to try an get a better deal and geraty is a very good motor mod guy just ask Ron Zaker he has a 21 that will go one lap in 10 sec.

And all the other engine builders most the big names have all set many records.

So what i'm saying is if you can't afford it or don't really want it DON'T PUT A GUY'S STUFF DOWN :D

PHM

Just to let you know. I was not one of the guys putting down the engine or Geraghty's work, I think that it is a awsome engine and I want it. As for bartering for a better price or deal. Hell that is all part of the fun. People do it with me all the time for the stuff I sell, and I do the same to people that I buy from. There was no insult in anyway being implied by the offer. The new CMB 45 2004 engine is being sold at $345. So my offer at around $300 seemed to be a good place to start for a 2003 model.

I know that this is a awsome engine and Charlie is a good guy to do bussiness with.

That all being said. I want the engine and intended to buy it from the start. Charlie can consider it sold to me at the asking price which yes I know is a great deal.

PS

Mike

Now your going to have to compete against me with this new engine hopefully at the next London race. Hope to see you there!!

Whiplash22 there is no problem with bartering over price as long as you don't put the prod. down or the builder, I hope you get a really good deal on the motor from Charley I've heard he's a great guy and if you don't have one of this motor's your gonna love it B)

P.S.

What's your real name ?

Engine is Sold...And no, Whiplash was not one of the people offering lowball numbers or criticizing Rod's work.. I am happy to barter, it's just that when the offer is substantially lower than the asking price, it's a waste of time to counter..

Charley

Back