CMB 3.5 outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunneldave

I have been lurking for awhile now.

It is time to get a new 3.5 outboard and I do not know if I can wait any longer for K&B to get things out. What does it take to put together a CMB 3.5 outboard?

I have been surching the web and not found everything, any help would be appreciated. what PTO? Pipe, lower unit Lawless might be a little much.

Would also like to know of any racers up here in the Marysville, Arlington area. (running solo is not always fun)

Dave in district 8

TD

Tim at Precision Boats Racing.com has everthing you need. The price of the CMB 3.5 LS greenhead is ready to bolt on . he has Lawless, K&B 7.5-3.5, and hyperformance lower units . If you didn't want the Lawless , alot of racers are using the K&B 7.5 . Tim has the headers and pipes to .

I did the CMB OB On my K&B Lower, Just had to cut the lower, put in a lawless FLEX CABLE in, Engine bolted right on, but you need to cut and grind the lower to make room for the header pipe.

I went with the silver bullet pipe

running 40 max, still in break in, Seems to be a nice set up. LOTS Of power,

But talk about the MAC OB, I would almost wait for the mac, I gave UP on K&B.

I did the CMB OB On my K&B Lower, Just had to cut the lower, put in a lawless FLEX CABLE in, Engine bolted right on, but you need to cut and grind the lower to make room for the header pipe.

I went with the silver bullet pipe

running 40 max, still in break in, Seems to be a nice set up. LOTS Of power,

But talk about the MAC OB, I would almost wait for the mac, I gave UP on K&B.

Thanks waterbug,

Dave give me a try I can set you up. I also have the new Hyperformance foots for sale they are newest thing out black anodized an real nice. They retail for $89.95

Thanks

Tim

PB Racing, ;D

Thanks Tim !!! I like the pictures and the foot !! ;D

You will be hearing from me with in the next month !

Does it come loaded with the cable and prop shaft ?? Do you think it will need or use your lower bearing case ??

Love at first sight !!! :-* :p

Thanks

WB

Tim does it come with a PTO? if not what are you using ...K&B? hope not.....os PTO works great. It looks like this lower puts the prop WAY out the back of the boat, is this the case? just curious.

~ James

Hi Tim,

Great pictures looks really nice. Does it use a cable liner at all or does the cable run in the leg directly? Will it be offered in other colours - Gold?

What size cable is it using, and will there be a 7.5cc version?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

cheers

GT ;D

Jeff

It will be long but a inset transom will fix that !!! Just build for it in the start !!!!

You like to build hulls don't you ?? that WOF 30 will work just fine. I'll let you know the dimentions when I get that far !!!

Hey Tim,

Very nice looking...I too think it would be nice to see some other colours maybe??

Would a K&B stub shaft fit?

Kris

Hi Guys,

Well just black for now,maybe next run different, I will talk to manufacture about different colors, it uses a 3.5 flex cable an no liner tube the anodize is hard coat. The prop shafts are for the K&B an Hyperformance style.

Tim

PB Racing ;D

Thank you for all your posts. The High-performance foot looks great and the price is right.

you said

It does not come w/cable.

It should accept our lower bearing case also an motormount.

Tim

PB Racing

what do you mean by "it should accept our lower bearing", How much is the shaft and the bearing?

Dave

The flex shafts run $6.95 each an the K&B lower prop shaft assemble runs $19.95. Motormount $35.95 in your choice of three colors

Thanks,

Tim ;D

Latest posts

Back