Clock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Doane

Supporting Member
"SCHEDULE

FRIDAY: OPEN WATER TILL DUSK

SATURDAY: DRIVERS MEETING 7:00AM FIRST HEAT IMEDIATELY AFTER

SUNDAY: DRIVERS MEETING 7:00AM FIRST HEAT IMEDIATELY AFTER

AUDIO CLOCK WILL BE PRIMARY CLOCK!!"

Can someone that is putting on the race tell me what the last statement means?

Rick it means we're planning to use an audi clock PA Sysem playing a CD with the clock count down Clubs in D4 use this method at mst of their races plus nw with MP3 files all someong needs to do to practice starts is to have an Ipod. No clock to care fr or store or to be hit out in the water. Much easier for clubs and drivers since all eyes can now focus on the boats and the course, instead of watching the clock.

"SCHEDULE

FRIDAY: OPEN WATER TILL DUSK

SATURDAY: DRIVERS MEETING 7:00AM FIRST HEAT IMEDIATELY AFTER

SUNDAY: DRIVERS MEETING 7:00AM FIRST HEAT IMEDIATELY AFTER

AUDIO CLOCK WILL BE PRIMARY CLOCK!!"

Can someone that is putting on the race tell me what the last statement means?

David, please define Open Water till dusk. Dusk means pitch dark to me. I am coming to "RACE". Bill, since you mention practice for Atlanta, I would like to practice until dark on Saturday also after racing is over. I promise I will buy you some "Cheese Burger Cheese Burgers" so that you don't go hungry.
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose dusk is around 5pm to 530pm I don't need your cheese burgers. If Mark Bullard wants to bring his retrieve boat you can run as long as you want.

David, please define Open Water till dusk. Dusk means pitch dark to me. I am coming to "RACE". Bill, since you mention practice for Atlanta, I would like to practice until dark on Saturday also after racing is over. I promise I will buy you some "Cheese Burger Cheese Burgers" so that you don't go hungry.
cool.gif

Jose, If we set a time it will be to our advantage. When the sun goes down that gives us about 25 minutes to get everything packed up. Chances are we will be racing till sundown (Dusk) on Saturday. Not sure why the "cheeseburger" comment but as long as you are buying I would rather have wings and a good cold beer, Thanks for the offer, I will be expecting it to be delivered around "Dusk" :D :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back