• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Circus Circus 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

I bought this boat with intensions to run it , but my plans have changed and i would like to see someone else get it other than OK i'll call her my wife just to be nice on here .

The boat come's less motor , pipe , reciever and battery everything else is there and ready to go , this is a very nice scale boat .

SOLD pending funds

Thanks Mike

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this boat with intensions to run it , but my plans have changed and i would like to see someone else get it other than OK i'll call her my wife just to be nice on here .
The boat come's less motor , pipe , reciever and battery everything else is there and ready to go , this is a very nice scale boat .

600.00 USD shiped to Canada or the USA

Thanks Mike
is this a dumas boat?

Thanks Mike
is this a dumas boat?

Yes it is

Thanks Mike
is this a dumas boat?

Yes it is
that seems like a lot of money for a dumas?

Thanks Mike
is this a dumas boat?

Yes it is
that seems like a lot of money for a dumas?

What do you think a good price is for a dummas that's ready to go less motor , pipe , reciever and battery.

Back