Quantcast

Cincinnati Time Trials

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Brian Blazer

We are getting closer. We have approval from the park board, but now need to provide the framework on how the event will be ran to the county health department. We are working as fast as we can. As soon as we get word, we will let everyone know.

Brian Blazer

We are doing everything we can to get final approval. The Hamilton County Health Department needs to approve the documentation we submitted. We will call them again on Monday to try to push it along. We know they are very busy with the pandemic, so it has been problematic getting a final response. If we don't get an answer on Wednesday at noon, we will call it.

Brian Blazer

David Murany

Is there going to be any kind of mask wearing required? I dont want to drive 5 hours to find out a muzzle is required.

Let me know please, thanks.

Brian Blazer

Masks are required when social distancing is not achievable. If you are within 6' of each other, we will ask that you have a mask on. That being said, there will be 10' spacing between tents and we have plenty of room to social distance. Only 4 people will be allowed on the drivers stand at one time (CD, witness, driver, pit guy). We will have designated areas to stand on the drivers stand to effectively social distance. We will have hand washing stations, but I encourage everyone to bring the necessary items to protect yourself, as well as others around you. Masks are required indoors unless you are eating or drinking. For more information regarding masks, please visit here: Mask Requirements in Hamilton County, Ohio

Brian Blazer

David Murany

Masks are required when social distancing is not achievable. If you are within 6' of each other, we will ask that you have a mask on. That being said, there will be 10' spacing between tents and we have plenty of room to social distance. Only 4 people will be allowed on the drivers stand at one time (CD, witness, driver, pit guy). We will have designated areas to stand on the drivers stand to effectively social distance. We will have hand washing stations, but I encourage everyone to bring the necessary items to protect yourself, as well as others around you. Masks are required indoors unless you are eating or drinking. For more information regarding masks, please visit here: Mask Requirements in Hamilton County, Ohio

Brian Blazer
Ok thanks for the response Sounds like a no go for me. Good luck to everyone.