Cincinnati Time Trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are doing everything we can to get final approval. The Hamilton County Health Department needs to approve the documentation we submitted. We will call them again on Monday to try to push it along. We know they are very busy with the pandemic, so it has been problematic getting a final response. If we don't get an answer on Wednesday at noon, we will call it.

Brian Blazer

Is there going to be any kind of mask wearing required? I dont want to drive 5 hours to find out a muzzle is required.

Let me know please, thanks.

Masks are required when social distancing is not achievable. If you are within 6' of each other, we will ask that you have a mask on. That being said, there will be 10' spacing between tents and we have plenty of room to social distance. Only 4 people will be allowed on the drivers stand at one time (CD, witness, driver, pit guy). We will have designated areas to stand on the drivers stand to effectively social distance. We will have hand washing stations, but I encourage everyone to bring the necessary items to protect yourself, as well as others around you. Masks are required indoors unless you are eating or drinking. For more information regarding masks, please visit here: Mask Requirements in Hamilton County, Ohio

Brian Blazer

Masks are required when social distancing is not achievable. If you are within 6' of each other, we will ask that you have a mask on. That being said, there will be 10' spacing between tents and we have plenty of room to social distance. Only 4 people will be allowed on the drivers stand at one time (CD, witness, driver, pit guy). We will have designated areas to stand on the drivers stand to effectively social distance. We will have hand washing stations, but I encourage everyone to bring the necessary items to protect yourself, as well as others around you. Masks are required indoors unless you are eating or drinking. For more information regarding masks, please visit here: Mask Requirements in Hamilton County, Ohio

Brian Blazer

Ok thanks for the response Sounds like a no go for me. Good luck to everyone.

I will not be able to make it. Too many other things getting in the way right now.

Thanks for putting this together during this time for the boating community.

FYI: I will be at the pond Thursday and Friday, hopefully around 9am-10am. Stop down if you want some open water time.

How did the “open water”day go?

The Grims and Stu Barr showed up to run a few laps. We stayed around till 6pm when the lighting show started.

As for a quote, when asked about being on our pond for the first time: " Water is not Water". Come here for the first time, be ready to change settings.

I suspect, records will be broken this weekend. Temps to be in the mid 50's.

Plan on being at the pond around 08:30 to open the gate and any open water. Not certain when timing will start.

Back