Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airtronics cx2p tx - 27mhz & 3 sets of crystals still available.......

last up from me is a coupon for 50% off a standard build hurricane gas rigger. i'm strictly nitro, gas is for driving to the pond.

Thanks Don ;)

John said it ran BETTER :huh: with the twin plug head button-

I cant wait too see ;)

It was a scalded dog with a single plug head button :eek:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to give out one last THANK YOU -

For those of you that participated - looked- gave or thought about it.

You guys and gals are what makes us unique ;)

We are a family that cant be matched .......

Happy New Year to you all.

Lets make 2010 better !!!!!!!! B)

Andy , Jennifer and Kaytlin Marie Greene :)

do need the rx an tx or just the radio??

What is rx and tx??

I know that my friend and I are in need of a radio for our builds but do not know what a rx and tx is.

the rx is the receiver,, and the tx is the transmitter...

alden
thanks alden.

I do not have any of it so I needed to know what rx and tx stood for.
sounds to me like you need a complete set the receiver transmitter and Servos. i have a set but no Servos its am so if you running a gas boat i'ed go with an fm setup if its nitro it will work just fine
So joe, this will not work with a gas boat??

My boat is going to run gas not nitro.

that would be very kind of you. It will help out a lot.

PM sent to you.
Are you asking me for a radio also,, as you Pmed me about it I would like to give my gift to someone who has not recieved one yet !!! Chris

Chris,

Yes I had asked for one in behalf of my friend who is not able to post yet in this forum.

He is building with me and so that is why we are in the need of the same things and are both struggling to get things going.

Lee

who needs a set of servo's? I have a set, standard for throttle and a high tourqe for rudder, ???
If it a MG steering servo - I will take it - if you dont mind splitting them ?

Andy

that would be very kind of you. It will help out a lot.

PM sent to you.
Are you asking me for a radio also,, as you Pmed me about it I would like to give my gift to someone who has not recieved one yet !!! Chris

Chris,

Yes I had asked for one in behalf of my friend who is not able to post yet in this forum.

He is building with me and so that is why we are in the need of the same things and are both struggling to get things going.

Lee
from what I was told you need a FM radio in gas boats..

What is rx and tx??

I know that my friend and I are in need of a radio for our builds but do not know what a rx and tx is.

alden
thanks alden.

sounds to me like you need a complete set the receiver transmitter and Servos. i have a set but no Servos its am so if you running a gas boat i'ed go with an fm setup if its nitro it will work just fine

gas boats a lot of times with an am radios cut out do to the gas motor. yes the radio will work . i have had some that did cut and some that did not .and what i mean by cutting out t is Servos will move on there own with out you using the transmitter . some say that i am out of my mind . but i do not run gas boats with an am radio so if you want the radio that's fine . there a transmitter an receiver but no Servos

What is rx and tx??

alden
thanks alden.

gas boats a lot of times with an am radios cut out do to the gas motor. yes the radio will work . i have had some that did cut and some that did not .and what i mean by cutting out t is Servos will move on there own with out you using the transmitter . some say that i am out of my mind . but i do not run gas boats with an am radio so if you want the radio that's fine . there a transmitter an receiver but no Servos
I wish that I was willing to take the risks with running an AM radio after you telling me that the servos move on their own sometimes.

I guess I will have to pass fully on this offer.

Thanks a ton Joe and sorry for taking up your time.

You have helped me understand more about the electronic half of the hobby.

thanks,

lee

lee if you don't mind me asking what boat are you building . is it a kit or are scratch building .

i got easy vee i need to back to some day lol well i have two got too much stuff

happy new year to all

Back