Christmas is time for giving!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are very welcome and welcome to I/W, you will find alot good help here, and there is lots of nice people at this site....... make your self at home.

Nick

Up for grabs is one set of custom made graphics for a project that went in a different direction. Very nice fire engine red and cobalt blue set as left and right pair in high quality exterior grade vinyl ready to apply. Approximately 36" long, could be be used on the deck or sides of a large mono or cat hull or cut up and used on something smaller or different hull styles. All I ask is for postage to get them to their new home, shouldn't be much at all as they can be rolled up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As some of you know- Jims rc boat dock(the gas site) does an annual Christmas giveaway. Its pretty cool, people that have stuff laying around they dont use -

give it away ;)

Normally the "giver" pays shipping and handling, and one lucky person gets what they may need .

In no way am I trying to start this over here, BUT, if some of you guys want to join in-

I will get the ball rolling.

(I would prefer that anyone accepting a gift- PUT IT TO USE- or let those that really need it and cant afford it right now have it.

That way we help those in need- and make shipping optional as to who pays it-

if you want it- be willing to at least pay to ship it, times are tough)

First person that says they will take it (and contact via pm asap) after posting here will be first in line-

That said-

I have a partially built Bantom .12 rigger that I have NO intention of ever finishing-

FREE to someone that will finish and run it-

The only thing I ask is the recipient cover shipping/and boxing

shouldnt be too much 10-15 bucks in the US . (usps 2nd day and boxed properly.)

2p53b.jpg

Merry Christmas- B)

Andy

Up for grabs is one set of custom made graphics for a project that went in a different direction. Very nice fire engine red and cobalt blue set as left and right pair in high quality exterior grade vinyl ready to apply. Approximately 36" long, could be be used on the deck or sides of a large mono or cat hull or cut up and used on something smaller or different hull styles. All I ask is for postage to get them to their new home, shouldn't be much at all as they can be rolled up. :)
How much is shipping to 80528? Thanks Chris

Would have looked sweet on my mono cant never get on here in time!

How much is shipping to 80528? Thanks Chris

Don,

If Chris Bopp has not committed to taking them, I will.

Let me know how much to send you.

Rick

no problem at all sir... thats why i figured i would chime in.... glad i could help you sir....

happy holidays everyone....Alden

Last edited by a moderator:
do need the rx an tx or just the radio??
Hey Joe. By the looks of it (leebartholomew) needs a RX and A TX so if I can have your paypal or your address I will send you the shipping money for him to get the stuff. Please let me know.

Thanks. Nick

do need the rx an tx or just the radio??

What is rx and tx??

I know that my friend and I are in need of a radio for our builds but do not know what a rx and tx is.

the rx is the receiver,, and the tx is the transmitter...

alden
thanks alden.

I do not have any of it so I needed to know what rx and tx stood for.
sounds to me like you need a complete set the receiver transmitter and Servos. i have a set but no Servos its am so if you running a gas boat i'ed go with an fm setup if its nitro it will work just fine

Hi Don,

Please pass the graphics on to Scott. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Thanks Chris
As per our p/m's thank you Chris for hooking Scott up. :)

Scott they are yours if you want them. B)
Hey Thanks very much guys and thanks chris especially for letting me have these.Let me know shipping to 49221
Well it looks like about $3 for parcel post but for just $2 more ($5) we could do Priority with tracking. Let me know. :)

Hi Don,

Please pass the graphics on to Scott. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Thanks Chris
As per our p/m's thank you Chris for hooking Scott up. :)

Scott they are yours if you want them. B)
Hey Thanks very much guys and thanks chris especially for letting me have these.Let me know shipping to 49221
Scott welcome to I/W and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

you are very welcome and welcome to I/W, you will find alot good help here, and there is lots of nice people at this site....... make your self at home.

Nick

VERY STRONG !!!!!! B) B) B) B) B) B)

Thats what Im talking about ........ ;)

Andy

Back