Christmas Give Away 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy and Henry your items shipped out today.. Merry Christmas..
Thanks Jay
cool.gif

Andy

Ok I have a out bord mount to give away. think its a 3.5 or 7.5? I'll post some measurments on it. This was on Joe's dads sport20 paypak and sombody stole the motor from it.. Joe putting it his dad back to inboard the way it subposed to be.

I would like this mount Please.Will PM you my info.

Thanks,

Mark
its yours.. will be shipped out on monday.

Received the mount earlier this week, Thank you.

Mark

Ok I have a out bord mount to give away. think its a 3.5 or 7.5? I'll post some measurments on it. This was on Joe's dads sport20 paypak and sombody stole the motor from it.. Joe putting it his dad back to inboard the way it subposed to be.

I would like this mount Please.Will PM you my info.

Thanks,

Mark
its yours.. will be shipped out on monday.

Received the mount earlier this week, Thank you.

Mark
no proublem..hope it works out for you.

Im running VERY behind this season, but i have a Top Speed 2 in excellent shape with the radio box...i had alot of fun runnin and racin this hull! If someone would like it, please be patient with me gettin it to ya...it will be at least a coupla weeks before i can get it out! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

dang wish i would have waited to get something here id like to try a tunnel

Russ,

If Bill is willing to cut loose with the TS2 tunnel to you, you can have it in my place. I have not claimed anything yet and will be glad for you to use my ticket to get a tunnel to try. I already have all the tunnels I need.

John

now thats the christmas spirit....hats off to you john....that ts2,,,whoever gets it,,,rest assured that thing will be windex clean out of the box,,,,and i could bet that sucker doesnt need a lick of love,,,,bill takes too good a care of stuff,,,,can you say,,,,,OCD like me............lol...lol....

ac

Im running VERY behind this season, but i have a Top Speed 2 in excellent shape with the radio box...i had alot of fun runnin and racin this hull! If someone would like it, please be patient with me gettin it to ya...it will be at least a coupla weeks before i can get it out! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
never tryed a tunnel hull..

Bill if no one has claimed this bring it to the Winter Nats, I have plans to make a Mod VP out of a TS 2 and I hate to modify one of my God Sons boats to do it.

I want to Participate :D and this is a good one!!!!

I have a $50 Of any engine from Glen that I won in a Raffle.

It will be long time before I use it and could go towards somebody's winter project.

Please,Please,Please Understand that this should be used for someone who is going to purchase a motor from Glenn in a few months.

Shipping is covered :p

Happy Holidays

Tim

JE Products

IMG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ,

If Bill is willing to cut loose with the TS2 tunnel to you, you can have it in my place. I have not claimed anything yet and will be glad for you to use my ticket to get a tunnel to try. I already have all the tunnels I need.

John

thanks John,

thats all up to him , but i appreciate the jester.

Russ,

John

Bill if no one has claimed this bring it to the Winter Nats, I have plans to make a Mod VP out of a TS 2 and I hate to modify one of my God Sons boats to do it.
ron, let russ try a tunnel. i have one of bill britton's old ts2's that is in good shape, no radio box. radio box's are only like $8 from tower. i'll get it down to you at the winter nats. i'm not coming down, but i'll get it there ;) . oh, btw ron, since i'm donating the test mule, i'll need one to test, may have to send 2...........

Russ, it seems there is a conspirasy to get you that boat!! :lol: The only glitch i have with giving you the boat is that Ron Byrd is a friend of mine, and id hate to let a friend down...BUT, if Ron doesnt object to me giving you the boat, its yours...its the only fair way i know to do this, and if Robin is offering Ron a boat, maybe he'll be cool with that.....okay? :)

Russ,

John

ron, let russ try a tunnel. i have one of bill britton's old ts2's that is in good shape, no radio box. radio box's are only like $8 from tower. i'll get it down to you at the winter nats. i'm not coming down, but i'll get it there ;) . oh, btw ron, since i'm donating the test mule, i'll need one to test, may have to send 2...........

Great group of people we have in this hobby , I just wish I had an outboard motor to throw in .

Tim K

Russ, it seems there is a conspirasy to get you that boat!! :lol: The only glitch i have with giving you the boat is that Ron Byrd is a friend of mine, and id hate to let a friend down...BUT, if Ron doesnt object to me giving you the boat, its yours...its the only fair way i know to do this, and if Robin is offering Ron a boat, maybe he'll be cool with that.....okay? :)

Fine by me Bill!

Russ, the boat is yours! PM me your address...like i said, please be patient as it wont be until after the first of the year before i can get it out to you....John, Ron, and Robin, THANKS! :) Now i gotta see if i can come up with something else.......runnin outta time! :rolleyes:

I want to Participate :D and this is a good one!!!!

I have a $50 Of any engine from Glen that I won in a Raffle.

It will be long time before I use it and could go towards somebody's winter project.

Please,Please,Please Understand that this should be used for someone who is going to purchase a motor from Glenn in a few months.

Shipping is covered :p

Happy Holidays

Tim

JE Products
Tim,

I'd like the gift certificate...I was just talking with Glenn about a new engine. Sort of a Christmas gift to myself.

Thanks,

Mike

I have the following...

1) CMB 90 Carb from Europe that has 3rd channel built in. This carb is brand new and has never been used. Bought it new from Don Ferrette about 7 years ago.

2) Airtronics 92736 3ch FM Receiver

3) Two tuned pipe pressure fittings, 3/16" thrust bearings and washer, Picco 45 Header Gasket

I'll pay 1st class shipping on these three packages...

Merry Christmas!

2010-12-09_14-50-04_818.jpg
Is #2 airtronics reciever still available ? I could really use it so I could get back on the water since mine got soaked. Thanks Tim

if there is anything left that has not been clamed that would be good for a 48" wood mono build I would be interested. please pm as I will have limited access to internet this week.

Keven 12 Oz Dubro tank would like to get it.

I have a cut down MACS 67 pipe up for grab its the long one in picture Also the strut 3/16 size scale kinda of style
IMG_3059.jpg
I'll take the 3/16 strut if still available. No rush, I'm on holiday until the 28th anyway. I'll go to the shop tomorrow and dig out a gift in return. I'll PM you my address if you confirm you still have it. Merry XMAS! James Beasley, U.S. Army!

Back