Christmas Give Away 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was digging out a friend's addy, to send him a pipe & found 1 more thing. i have a 50% off gift certificate for a standard built hurricane gas rigger. i'm strictly a nitro guy, so someone else needs to use this.

was digging out a friend's addy, to send him a pipe & found 1 more thing. i have a 50% off gift certificate for a standard built hurricane gas rigger. i'm strictly a nitro guy, so someone else needs to use this.
Long Live NITRO :)

Thats one heck of a nice gift Robin
cool.gif

Lets play nice here guys and gals , its far to close to Christmas for any drama in this thread
wink.gif

Andy

Since it is Christmas,I guess I will let go of a few more things;

10.K&B 7.5 inboard parts,3 cranks(.2150 pin)3 frt hsgs,1 disk assy,1 alum flywheel and 1 brass flywheel

11.K&B 7.5 inboards parts,frt hsg assy w/crank(.2340 pin)no flywheel

12.Futaba MC230CR esc

13.Picco .21 P5 crank,flywheel,backplate and 2 cooling heads

14.Picco .21 EXR crankcase

15.Mac .21 crankcase 1 5/8 fin dia.

16.OS .21RG crankcase assy w/brgs,crank and exhaust adapter

17.OS .46vrm 2 frt hsg assy w/brgs,crank and flywheel,2 disk assy.

18. HTB 360 hull w/radio box and 2 fuel tanks.

19. Miss Vegas sport 2o hull,w/full length rails,stk and hp turn fins,and strut and rudder

Reply to this post only,ship to lower 48 states only,you pay actual shipping cost only.

I will help with rigging both hulls if needed.

If this is a 45 hull, "18. HTB 360 hull w/radio box and 2 fuel tanks" I would be interested in it.
It is the 45/60 size hull
Thank you sir,, Call it gone.

How much for shipping, Gainesville, Ga. or could I send you a UPS label, and just tape it to the box.

Either way is good with me.
I live in Rincon Georgia,how far away are you?
Bob, I have no idea where Rincon is,, Gainesville is an hour north of Atlanta, Just east of Dawsonville

Shoot me a PM with you address, I'll set you a shipping label

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont get any intrest on this i will take it.

Tim K

Read page one.

Thanks

Dave

Dave

I did reread the first post not sure what your refering to , I would just like to see everyone get something nice for Christmas that they can usea and not just take it because it's free.

That being said a have a Woods flex shaft oiler for a 3.5 Speedmaster mono that I would like to gift , please only if you have not already recieved a gift.

Tim k

I would like the oiler if it is still avalible

Merry Christmas

I have a brand new Top Speed 2 up for grabs. It had a Nitro Dolphin outboard mounted on it. Other than that there are no holes. I also have a brand new radio box, stand and I believe a new tank for it. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. Merry Christmas to all. Jim Fullmer

Tim K

Read page one.

Thanks

Dave

Dave

I did reread the first post not sure what your refering to , I would just like to see everyone get something nice for Christmas that they can usea and not just take it because it's free.

That being said a have a Woods flex shaft oiler for a 3.5 Speedmaster mono that I would like to gift , please only if you have not already recieved a gift.

Tim k

I would like the oiler if it is still avalible

Merry Christmas
P.M. me your adress and I'll take care of the rest.

Merry Christmas

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont get any intrest on this i will take it.
it's yours, mark. pm me your addy. that's it from me for this year, merry christmas to all!!

I have a brand new Top Speed 2 up for grabs. It had a Nitro Dolphin outboard mounted on it. Other than that there are no holes. I also have a brand new radio box, stand and I believe a new tank for it. All I ask is that you pay the shipping. Merry Christmas to all. Jim Fullmer
Very interested, if not spoken for, I'd like a chance at it.

P.M. sent for shipping info.

Thanks

Merry Christmas!

Thanks

Merry Christmas!
It's all yours my friend. I'll even throw in the engine. Promise me you will let your son drive it once in a while. :D

Thanks

Merry Christmas!
It's all yours my friend. I'll even throw in the engine. Promise me you will let your son drive it once in a while. :D
Wow, how cool is that!!

My 12 yr. old gave up on the boats real fast, but, the 8yr. old has been bugging me to run.

Hey, I even let him drive His E-Maxx once in a while!

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas

Thanks

Merry Christmas!
Wow, how cool is that!!

My 12 yr. old gave up on the boats real fast, but, the 8yr. old has been bugging me to run.

Hey, I even let him drive His E-Maxx once in a while!

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas

Wow very cool , Merry Christmas everyone!! ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it is Christmas,I guess I will let go of a few more things;

10.K&B 7.5 inboard parts,3 cranks(.2150 pin)3 frt hsgs,1 disk assy,1 alum flywheel and 1 brass flywheel

11.K&B 7.5 inboards parts,frt hsg assy w/crank(.2340 pin)no flywheel

12.Futaba MC230CR esc

13.Picco .21 P5 crank,flywheel,backplate and 2 cooling heads

14.Picco .21 EXR crankcase

15.Mac .21 crankcase 1 5/8 fin dia.

16.OS .21RG crankcase assy w/brgs,crank and exhaust adapter

17.OS .46vrm 2 frt hsg assy w/brgs,crank and flywheel,2 disk assy.

18. HTB 360 hull w/radio box and 2 fuel tanks.

19. Miss Vegas sport 2o hull,w/full length rails,stk and hp turn fins,and strut and rudder

Reply to this post only,ship to lower 48 states only,you pay actual shipping cost only.

I will help with rigging both hulls if needed.
might be interested in the vegas hull? whats the shipping to 45882?
I will ship for $15.00
Do you take paypal? If so I'll Pm my paypal add to you..
Darn, I just got back home from visiting family & missed out!

I would have loved to get this hull to get started racing 1/10th.

I have a few things to add;

1. set of black delrin boom tube collars 5/8ID x 1 3/32OD

2.JR NES-102 2ch 27mhz rx am no x'tal

3.JR NES-822X 2ch 27mhz rx am no x'tal

4.JR NES-102 2ch 75mhz rx am 75.470

5.Airtronics 2ch 75mhz rx am 75.550

6.Futaba 2ch 27mhz rx am yellow

7.Traxxas 2019 2ch 27mhz rx am no x'tal

8.Traxxas 2015 2ch 27mhz rx am 27.195 green

9.Traxxas 2215 3ch 27mhz rx am 27.045 red

reply here only,no pm's ships to lower 48 states only you pay actual shipping cost only

I will take #1 and #8 if they are still available.

Thanks Nick

Thanks for playing nice once again this year guys and gals-

To those that donated,

Thank You
cool.gif

For those that received,

enjoy what you have been gifted or pass it on for free to someone else it may help, thats what its about.

This was my best present- my daughter with a huge smile on her face .

(and yes I have played CandyLand 23 times tonight
rolleyes.gif
)

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year.
wink.gif

Andy, Jennifer and Kaytlin Greene ............

2u74lc7.jpg

Back