Christmas Give Away 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Im going out of town to work so I figured I would start it up sooner than later.
cool.gif

Lets play nice and only take what you will really use, period !!!

Gifts of this nature really shouldn't be resold - so I hope that we will all respect each other in that aspect.

You need not gift something back if you can't , but even something small can go a long way.

Shipping is at the person "giving away" an items discretion - so be prepared to pay to ship what your gifted if needed.

Keep shipping reasonable guys and gals please.

First I will take it- gets it. No pm;s back door deals or BS .

Have fun with this again is all I can ask,

you guys and gals where great last year and hopefully this can be something cool we do every year.
smile.gif

That said -

I have a 40 Bandit Tunnel that needs some love and a new home.

Needs to be sanded and re-painted , but it ran pretty well in its day and has plenty of life left in it.

Shipping included in the US only.

2h5sfer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going out of town to work so I figured I would start it up sooner than later.
cool.gif

Lets play nice and only take what you will really use, period !!!

Gifts of this nature really shouldn't be resold - so I hope that we will all respect each other in that aspect.

You need not gift something back if you can't , but even something small can go a long way.

Shipping is at the person "giving away" an items discretion - so be prepared to pay to ship what your gifted if needed.

Keep shipping reasonable guys and gals please.

First I will take it- gets it. No pm;s back door deals or BS .

Have fun with this again is all I can ask,

you guys and gals where great last year and hopefully this can be something cool we do every year.
smile.gif

That said -

I have a 40 Bandit Tunnel that needs some love and a new home.

Needs to be sanded and re-painted , but it ran pretty well in its day and has plenty of life left in it.

Shipping included in the US only.

2h5sfer.jpg
Ron Olson told me a tunnel was the best and easiest way to get into boat racing. If you don't mind I would like your's.

All yours,

PM me your shipping info and if I can I will get it out before I leave town.

If not , as soon as I get back maybe 7-10 days.

NEXT ..............

Andy

All yours,

PM me your shipping info and if I can I will get it out before I leave town.

If not , as soon as I get back maybe 7-10 days.

NEXT ..............

Andy
O.K. Andy....... On with the yellow boat give away! I have a Prather Spitfire hull for a 7.5 O.B. Great shape comes w/ throttle servo tank, motor mount switch, Fin- no motor or steering servo or batt/rec. Whoever wants it can pay the shipping. It will ship after 1 Jan.

Glenn

here is couple things i found,,,more to come im sure...

macs tuned pipe,,,67-80 pipe...has a couple dings,,,but i dont think it was ever used.....

brand new .12-.18 mono knife edge adjustable turn fins,,,polished look...fit the sv perdy well without drilling....new never used.....

im sure ill find some more stuff...

alden

O.K. Andy....... On with the yellow boat give away! I have a Prather Spitfire hull for a 7.5 O.B. Great shape comes w/ throttle servo tank, motor mount switch, Fin- no motor or steering servo or batt/rec. Whoever wants it can pay the shipping. It will ship after 1 Jan.

Glenn

i will take the spitfire just let me know how much the shipping will be to 48849

and i also have so things to give i have a jr quatro tx sorry i dont have any rx,s any more for it but it looks and works great i also have the stock rx,tx and esc from a blitz new never used and some other things i need to dig out so i will post more when i find it and if you post items on here to give shipping will be free on mine other wise a couple bucks will cover it

let me start with a k&b 3.5 ob powerhead. impba sport legal, can be used for mod, also. if this will be used for impba sport, i will include a "stock" lower, modded by james clegg. the powerhead was built by me, using stuff learned form rod geraghty, james clegg & jimmy johnson. all i need is an addy, shipping's on me for this one :D .

name='mark jr' timestamp='1291047067' post='388173']

Glenn

i will take the spitfire just let me know how much the shipping will be to 48849

and i also have so things to give i have a jr quatro tx sorry i dont have any rx,s any more for it but it looks and works great i also have the stock rx,tx and esc from a blitz new never used and some other things i need to dig out so i will post more when i find it and if you post items on here to give shipping will be free on mine other wise a couple bucks will cover it

It's yours Mark, Like I said it will ship after Jan 1 as I just have too much going on now. Will retire on Jan 1 and have LOTS of time :D .Send your address or e-mail in a p.m. - just guessing shipping will be around $25.00.

Glenn

let me start with a k&b 3.5 ob powerhead. impba sport legal, can be used for mod, also. if this will be used for impba sport, i will include a "stock" lower, modded by james clegg. the powerhead was built by me, using stuff learned form rod geraghty, james clegg & jimmy johnson. all i need is an addy, shipping's on me for this one :D .

I would really like this, if it's not spoken for already. I am working on getting a stock tunnel together.

here is couple things i found,,,more to come im sure...

macs tuned pipe,,,67-80 pipe...has a couple dings,,,but i dont think it was ever used.....

brand new .12-.18 mono knife edge adjustable turn fins,,,polished look...fit the sv perdy well without drilling....new never used.....

im sure ill find some more stuff...

alden
Hi Alden I would like to have the macs 67-80 pipe. LMK how much shipping is to 70084. And look for my give away.

I have a used but in very good condition BONZI rudder with a strut that is for 1/4" drive.

I would really like this, if it's not spoken for already. I am working on getting a stock tunnel together.
it's your's, cy. do you run namba or impba? need to know, so the ob will be legal B) . shoot me your addy, so i know where it's new home is.

mark the pipe is yours my friend...shoot me a pm with your addy...

still have the turn fins to give away,,,,

also found a brand new aquacraft 550 brushed electric motor,,,if anyone can use it......

alden

I have a new cooper 21 pipe that I will give to the cause. will be atleast next week before it will ship. Ryon Shaw

Back