Chesapeake Oval Records?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

It was a rough day on the East Coast high winds 20-35MPH :blink: . Any info from the guys in Chesapeake?

Thanks,

MTB ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be stopping by tomorrow and will give a update if no one responds. I Hope it creates a record run. It would be nice to get one before the lake gets taken back :angry: :( :(

Tim

It was a rough day on the East Coast high winds 20-35MPH :blink: . Any info from the guys in Chesapeke?

Thanks,

MTB ;)

Bill we missed you at the lake today. Hope everything is for the best.

As for the news, you know junior would be the one to pull one out of his ???

Kentley's 20 JAE know has the fastest time on the 1/4 oval of ANY boat. Even his own F hydro that does 100+ in the straights and currently has the fastest 1/3 mile time is over 1 second slower than the 20 JAE.

dick loeb called me & said kentley also set a b tunnel record with his SPORT boat!! & don ferrette got a record with his twin. with better weather forecast for tomorrow, they could get faster...........

dick loeb called me & said kentley also set a b tunnel record with his SPORT boat!! & don ferrette got a record with his twin. with better weather forecast for tomorrow, they could get faster...........

Any idea on Don's mph with the twin Robin ????

And why the heck are you not coming to Brandon with Tim ????

Bill we missed you at the lake today. Hope everything is for the best.

As for the news, you know junior would be the one to pull one out of his ???

Kentley's 20 JAE know has the fastest time on the 1/4 oval of ANY boat. Even his own F hydro that does 100+ in the straights and currently has the fastest 1/3 mile time is over 1 second slower than the 20 JAE.

I wish I could have made the trip. Way to go KP. Best of Luck to everyone tomorrow.

Thanks,

MTB

way to go steve!! and kp, too!! he now owns all the oval records in b & c hydro, plus a .21 jae owns the fastest impba ovals times ever recorded by any boat :eek: !! drew, haven't heard any times or speeds on don's run. kp's are posted in the rigger forum, by rod g. biggest single reason i'm not coming to brandon is 1300 miles - ONE WAY. that, & travis' wedding next weekend, a late anniversary trip (31 years) the next weekend, & a ton of stuff to do to get ready for winter. can't wait for the anniversary trip, going to the "punkin' chunkin'" in delaware, among other places. oughta be a hoot :D ......

Travis found someone to marry him? Geez... my condolences. :D

Nice job to the record guys, lets here about Kentleys sport record?

~James

Back