Check out the rear shoes on this rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right ! I had one red from Tidewater in 1990 ... all fiber and the botton of the tub is carbon fiber reinforced....and is was a nice boat for that time.

Gill

This is very similar to the old Coyote boat which I think inspired the Road Runner. Don't knock the shoes. They belong to an athlete that has his name on D9 trophies more times than anyone else.

Took me a minute to catch that as well...had one of those as well with a big ops 90 in it, hit mid 80's very easily...very stable in the water - that is when it was touching the water :D

This is very similar to the old Coyote boat which I think inspired the Road Runner. Don't knock the shoes. They belong to an athlete that has his name on D9 trophies more times than anyone else.
Roger,

if that athlete is ALL THAT, IN THOSE shoes, man that's something. Especially since they're womens shoes..... :lol: :lol: No wonder you didn't mention his name!

Roger,

if that athlete is ALL THAT, IN THOSE shoes, man that's something. Especially since they're womens shoes..... :lol: :lol: No wonder you didn't mention his name!
The guys name is Bill Webster also known as Mr. Bill. He rulled B-Hydro and C Hydro for some time in district 9

Latest posts

Back