Charleston Model Boaters Race in June

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaxracer said:
B)
103528[/snapback]

Yep...a 15 year old big block, No pipe, STOCK ... You should be able to out run that with your piped engines with no problem right?

Smack Busters,

Last edited by a moderator:
well i was having a good for testing at cmb until i tore up a steering servo well that ok iam back home now i'll have fixed tonight and beback down there in the morning

allen

Last edited:
lamar,

bobby said he got more than one pair of thoughs special sun glass so scooter and i will have to pull some tricks out the bag tomorrow.

allen

man you missed a good one, the tunnel races were on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just awsome!!!!the lynx's guys were there carl is very nice and friendly alround great guy!!!!!!!!

aamick1971 said:
man you missed a good one, the tunnel races were on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just awsome!!!!the lynx's guys were there carl is very nice and friendly alround great guy!!!!!!!!
103867[/snapback]

Like I said before if I didn't have this f^*#ing service pager on my belt this weekend I would have been there. :angry:

Allen,

Well, were you and Scooter able to pull a trick out of the bag? I talked to my younger brother (Scott) briefly last night and he said Scooter had my old 60 boat flyin', but that it was a bit too loose and he ended up dunkin' in one heat.

How did Pop Huff's Cracker Box run?

Later,

Lamar

Lamar,

Yea that old 60 of yours is running quite impressive! Took a bit to get it sorted and I had a slight case of "Ain't raced in 20 Years Jitters" so I took a chunk out of the #6 Bouy. All in all I am pleased and had a Blast this weekend!!!

I couldn't do anything with Bobby Halliday this weekend but a BIG CONGRATS Goes out to his Dad, Bob for Straightening him out in the last round to take First in 20 Mono in the last Heat!!

Way to go Bob!!!

:D

Scott

Beat by the Pink boat again, twice in three weeks!

60 is going to be tough in Sept with the three Yellow/White boats. I can't wait!

Lamar, we missed you out there! Don & Scott had the CB's flying, especially Don.

Great Job CMB! It was a lot of fun!

-Bobby

Scooter12195 said:
Lamar,
Yea that old 60 of yours is running quite impressive! Took a bit to get it sorted and I had a slight case of "Ain't raced in 20 Years Jitters" so I took a chunk out of the #6 Bouy. All in all I am pleased and had a Blast this weekend!!!

I couldn't do anything with Bobby Halliday this weekend but a BIG CONGRATS Goes out to his Dad, Bob for Straightening him out in the last round to take First in 20 Mono in the last Heat!!

Way to go Bob!!!

:D

Scott

103942[/snapback]

gotta hate that beat by the turtle hunter/girlly pink boat two weeks in a row your dad put a can whip@$$ on you ok i know i suck but i just had to poke sum fun.lol

allen

Uh oh... Maybe you shouldn't have talked your Dad into entering after all Bobby, I know taking 2cd place to him was not part of the plan! :D Actually I am glad he entered and did well, now maybe he will jump back in w/ both feet!

Scooter, from what I heard from my younger bro' last night it sounds like you weren't the only one eating bouys, my Dad owes the CMB club for a few himself!

The pipe has been ordered for my C-Box for 3 freakin' weeks now... You can bet mine will be piped by the Atlanta, GP!!!

I'm lookin' forward to the Septemebr race, sounds like the Nitro mono classes are going to be lots-o-fun!

Later,

Lamar

:blink:

Was not part of the plan!

I hope John can get Ryan to come to the Sept race because we had blast racing with him. It's great racing with drivers you can go side to side with lap after lap and not worry about running each other over. I hate he wound up third he could have easily won the weekend as well. Same can be said for Scooter. He did some of the smartest driving I've seen in a 60 mono heat right up to the point that buoy 6 jumped out in front of him.

From what I saw of your dad's boat, you better get a pipe!

-Bobby

Lamar_Huff said:
Uh oh...  Maybe you shouldn't have talked your Dad into entering after all Bobby, I know taking 2cd place to him was not part of the plan!  :D   Actually I am glad he entered and did well, now maybe he will jump back in w/ both feet!
Scooter, from what I heard from my younger bro' last night it sounds like you weren't the only one eating bouys, my Dad owes the CMB club for a few himself!

The pipe has been ordered for my C-Box for 3 freakin' weeks now...  You can bet mine will be piped by the Atlanta, GP!!! 

I'm lookin' forward to the Septemebr race, sounds like the Nitro mono classes are going to be lots-o-fun!

Later,

Lamar

103964[/snapback]

Lamar_Huff said:
Uh oh...  Maybe you shouldn't have talked your Dad into entering after all Bobby, I know taking 2cd place to him was not part of the plan!  :D   Actually I am glad he entered and did well, now maybe he will jump back in w/ both feet!

The pipe has been ordered for my C-Box for 3 freakin' weeks now...  You can bet mine will be piped by the Atlanta, GP!!! 

Later,

Lamar

103964[/snapback]

There was a lot of buoy eating over the 3 days. I had to replace 7 of them and have to get some more. We have 2 left.

Ryan will give no quarter to anyone. He will stick his nose in there in a skinny minute. He has the skill and nerve to do it but he has become more savvy which makes him harder to run against. He just loved rolling by most of you this weekend with that Seaducer. Unfortunate that 2 stuffs dropped him to 3rd. But that is racing.

Latest posts

Back