Charleston Model Boaters Presents....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Here it is, little late, but here none the less.....

Any questions, post them here or call myself or John Knight, numbers are listed on the flyer. Thanks! ~James

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good Jimmy, Ill have flyers with me at Sycamore, you can do it then if you want. See ya then....

~James

Darn James, same weekend as the NHRA Gator Nationals, sorry cant make it this time around.

Ron

RaceCraftBearings said:
Darn James, same weekend as the NHRA Gator Nationals, sorry cant make it this time around.
Ron

85458[/snapback]

Cripes,

We had to move from the last weekend in March because it is Easter. Now the G' Nat's. Oh well! Just can't win some.

John Knight said:
RaceCraftBearings said:
Ron

85458[/snapback]

Cripes,

We had to move from the last weekend in March because it is Easter. Now the G' Nat's. Oh well! Just can't win some.

85459[/snapback]

Sorry John, I gotta get my fix of Raw HP from the Nitro Boys ya know, besides that my wife and I met back when I was drag racing and it tends to be like a little anniversary type thing. Not to mention I like hanging out with my good friend Antron. We Motorcycle nuts have to support one another.

Ron

With 35 tunnels in Sycamore, this race should pull a few more. Jimmy, can you get some of the Greenville boys to this one?? Harper, Shavers, Croxdale??? I'm trying to get some of these Columbia tunnels over there, Allen?? I'm sure the gas guys will have a strong turnout as always! Who's heading to South Carolina's first GP race?

-Bobby

hi bobby i have been trying to get them to start running more than two races a year for about four years now. david and i will be there. also i think charles hawkens is comming also see ya later jimmy

As of this morning this race has 24 entries. They will be posted on our District Website soon. Seems like everyone is itching to race with the way entries are coming in around here. The Ogeechee R/C Modeler's Spring Challenge flyer will be available soon for those of you that want to enter early.

-Bobby

For those that plan on attending the Charleston Model Boaters Grand Prix race in 2 weeks, I have some motels to list in the Walterboro, SC, for you. All 4 are located at exit 53 on I - 95, between Walterboro and St. George, SC.

Best Western

1428 Sniders Hwy

Walterboro, SC

(843) 538-3600

Comfort Inn & Suites

97 Downs Lane

Walterboro

(843) 538-5911

Hampton Inn

1835 Sniders Hwy

Walterboro

(843) 538-2300

Days Inn

1787 Sniders Hwy

Walterboro

(843) 538-2933

The majority of the best restaurants are located at this exit. The race site is located directly 9 miles north on I - 95 at exit 62.

The owners are looking at providing at a very reasonable cost breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday right at the race site. Show your appreciation for their facility by supporting them. Boston butt BBQ has been mentioned by them as a possibility.

The CMB club hopes that many of you that are slow in getting your registrations in will do so quickly. Last race in general regional area before the shootout in Atlanta race in April. Come to this race to tune up for it. You will not be sorry!! The race flyer has contact names, e mail addresses and phone numbers if you need assistance. Many thanks to all.

John Knight

Its getting close!!!

The entry deadline is less than two weeks away, dont wait till the last minute, it'll be too late! I know there are alot of you district 13 guys on here (whether you post anything or not......hint, hint Atwells..)

As for you tunnel guys, go ahead wait till the last minute. The classes already have the minimum needed, Jan, Myself, Don and Trey dont mind taking home 1st 2nd and 3rd and the GP points..... :eek: . Come beat us on our own water, if youve got what it takes......

Thats right, Im calling all of you out. Jimmy, David, Kevin, Mitch, Mitch Jr., Toni, Dennis, Amick, and anybody else who thinks they have something for Team OvalExpress Racing... Bring it, Dont sing it. :ph34r:

~James

OvalExpress Racing

Charleston Model Boaters

ok james i hear ya mine is going out tomarrow morning. i will bring out the beast from the east 3.5 mod and play hope yall are ready. i was thinking about painting it but i am afraid that at the speed it is running that the paint won't stay on and contaminate the water so i am leaving it white :blink: see ya jimmy

:D

Jimmy, I wouldnt know what to say if you showed up to the pond with a painted boat..!!??? :D

~James

OOO'Shoot.....I've been reading this for a week or so,I have to put mine in :eek: :rolleyes: I'm sitting here a club member and forgot !!!! :ph34r:

The District Website has been updated and the CMB GP entries can be found here . These entries are as of last Sat. Another update will go in this weekend. This should be another good race and it's the last one in our District before the Spring Nats. Get those entries in!

-Bobby

hi james i know i just can't shake the bleach bottles it's to hard maby i'll get clorox to send me a few lables to put on them see ya soon jimmy

Hey Gang,

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it... I will be in Miami, FL the 10th through the 14th and then in Mobile, AL on the 16th & 17th. As much as I would love to be there I hate to leave the wife and son again after just getting home.

Mom, Dad, & Scott are talking about coming up. I'll let you know what they decide. If they sign up that will give you 7 more entries.

Later,

Lamar

Back