Champ Boat Pictures Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron_brown

Hello All,

I am looking for Pictures of the Bud Light champ Boat. My reasoning is I am working on a replica and need some photos from several different angles. I have found a few pictures but not as many as I hoped for. If anyone has or knows where I can find some good still images please let me know. Thanks in advance.

-Aaron

You might try "Scream "N" Fly" site (don't have the link on this computer) Or search "Bill Seebold" in St Louis Mo. Maybe "Bud Light" has some photo's somewhere in their advertising archives.

screamandfly would be a good place to start. if you're not a member, join-free and simple. don't think you can search without joining. i'm a member, if i can help, let me know.

Hello All,I am looking for Pictures of the Bud Light champ Boat. My reasoning is I am working on a replica and need some photos from several different angles. I have found a few pictures but not as many as I hoped for. If anyone has or knows where I can find some good still images please let me know. Thanks in advance.

-Aaron
Hey Aaron glad to see you are still in model boats. hope you had a good time in Evansville. let me know if you can not find any pics and I will go over to Fenton to Bills shop and get a few. Are you lokking for Bills #7, Mikes #11, or Tims #16? All these boats were sponserd by Bud Light at one time or another.

Champboat.com

I have plenty of Terry's boat if you wanna go with a REAL boat- LOL ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help everyone, I should have specified I am looking for pictures of Tim's boat. Scott, nice to hear from you; I definetly had a good time racing in Evansville. Since Evansville I have puchased a RTR hydroplane and am currently working on the Bud Light inspired tunnel. The tunnel is an HTB style boat that I came across on Ebay. The guy I purchased the boat from builds them with a friend in Florida. I got a good deal on the hull and currently am working on blue printing the boat. I have a lot of work to do on the hull but should have it ready by early next year; my plans are to run the mod class. I will keep you posted on what I find out about the pictures, I need several different angles to reflect the paint scheme and I want to scale down the sponser graphics.

I appreciate the help Scott; you and Ken definetly know your boats hopefully we can get some race time in again. Thanks in advance,

-Aaron

www.champboat.com/galleries/photo/index.htm

www.champboat.com/galleries/photo/index.htm

Hello All,I am looking for Pictures of the Bud Light champ Boat. My reasoning is I am working on a replica and need some photos from several different angles. I have found a few pictures but not as many as I hoped for. If anyone has or knows where I can find some good still images please let me know. Thanks in advance.

-Aaron
Google Seebold Racing and send them an email........I am 99.99% sure they still have press packets to send out for all who request them.

I have requested and received info from them before.

Back