CG on a 40 inch Microburst mono?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

I have a used 40 inch Microburst mono that I'm finally getting around to putting together. The boat came to me with all speedmaster hardware, but no motor. Since the motor mount was already installed I didn't change that. But, I'm curious to see if the previous owner installed it correctly. Does anyone have CG info for a 40 inch, (.45 sized) Microburst mono?

Thanks, Josh-

hi josh

try dave showers, i have 2 phone # (904)328-8444 or (904)377-0071. dave is a little tough to get a hold of but can surely help you out

john virgalla

Will measure mine tonightand let you know where mine is. It is the one in my avitar

Bob

Just checked and the CG on mine is about 11 1/2 " from the transom witout any fuel. I have the tanks set up the same as the Seaducers. Hope this helps.

Bob

Nothing wrong with an OPS, they run great. This one of mine is getting an CMB for now, and maybe a MAC if new P/S ever become available again.

Josh-

The CG on mine ended up at 11". But 30% of the overall length of the 40 inch hull would be 12" so I think I'm in the ball park?

Josh-

I have a 40" microburst that I converted to electric. My CG is at 11" too. I really like this boat for SAW running.

Mark

Latest posts

Back