• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 40 Inch Cal-Craft Mono with XXL Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a 40 inch Cal-Craft mono that I have decided to sell to free up some space. It's in good condition and has nice XXL hardware and Futaba servos. You will need to add fuel tanks but other than that it's pretty much all there. The flexshaft has a square end and the propshaft threads on...a pretty cool setup. The engine mount is set up for an OPS 67 but I think you could also run a 45 in the boat. I'm looking for $125 for it plus shipping and paypal works if you pick up the fees. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris Capaldi

You can see the boat and hardware here:
Rum Racing Products

Attachments

• DSC_0455.JPG
    DSC_0455.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0456.JPG
    DSC_0456.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0457.JPG
    DSC_0457.JPG
    960.5 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_0458.JPG
    DSC_0458.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Hi, I'm not really sure how old the hull is as I picked it up 2nd hand. I don't see that it has any damage / places it has been repaired. It looks like a nice, clean solid hull. I'm located in Rochester Hills, MI.
Chris

That will work for me. Let me know your PayPal address I'll get payment sent out. My shipping information is
Bill Zuber
105 Timberview Drive
Huntsville Alabama 35806-4020

Latest posts

Back