Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

No A-Hydro class posted, but you could run yours in B-Hydro

and probably do pretty good. We need to find you a good 21-Hydro next.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thanks Mike I really would like to go but I would prefer to race against other A hydros instead of embarrassing all the B hydro guys when I lap them!!! I just need to find another A hydro racer to get a class going.

Brian if the race officials don't care I have a newphew that's starting to become a great driver. I have a 12gt4 with .18 aqua craft engine it's not fast but he can run against you

Cool thanks Josh. I am still a beginner and this would be my 4th race ever. I was just making a joke about lapping the B hydros. I am still on the fence about going to the race, but I will decide this week. Having enough A hydros to make a class would pretty much make up my mind about going to the race for sure.

brian, the way I read the posts, we have you, mike betke and carltons so there is three and that make a class. there are probably others out there who could bring them also.

we usually have that class posted in flyer so we must have missed it, sorry.

OK sounds great! i will figure out if i can make it by the end of this week. Thanks for the help Mike B, Josh C. and everyone else!

Garry, I do believe Angela and Glenn plan on coming. I'll find out in the next couple days what they plan in running

Back