Carthage, MO Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

Well this was the first APBA District 17 race that we have raced since the Internat's.

A hearty THANK YOU goes to Grim for the help on the set up of our Villan at the Internat's.

First place in all 4 rounds of 3.5 OPC. Once we put added 90 degree strips on the sponsons we were able to control the fast beast. It may have slowed the boat slightly but the control over the porpoising was well worth the trade off.

We had pleanty of speed on the field finishing a half a lap ahead with a good start and finishing way in front going through traffic. What a great handling boat now!

Alan and Alec Atkins......

O yea.. GO Team Sundown...

Congratulations on your race..

For those of you that have not met pops and the kidder.. you can be sure that there dedication and sportsmanship are top notch... lots of fun to race with..

As a side note I have uploaded the pics from the Internats to the big server in the cyberspace and im hopping that Tom gets a chance to get them posted soon..

GO VILLAIN S1 and all the little "speed secrets" ....shhhh... that make boat racing the ultimate hobby..

ROCK ON

I kidd… I kidd… about the speed secrets...

Topfuel

The strips are a set of plastic (evergreen scale or plasicstrut) 1/8” up to ¼” angels that you tack glue to the bottom of the sponsons (near the non trip) to add lift to the hull..

ROCK ON

Grim

Latest posts

Back