Carbon Fibre radio box lids

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are now making 12''L x6''W x1/16''Thick flat C/F sheet shinny on one side.This will make great radio box covers , or anything else you can think of .

20.00 + shipping

Shipping shouldn't be to bad , these should fit in a large envolpe or a small box.

NEW We also are making 1''x 1''x.060-.080 C/F angle in 3 ft. lengths --- Price 45.00 per length NEW

Thanks
Any plans to do longer & wider sheets for big lids like twins and gassers? B)

Don what size were you thinking of , i' sure we can make it , maybe 8'' x 12'' , i think the 6'' x 12'' will work on most gassers , but i see your point for the twins.
Sent ya the #s last night in a p/m, let me know. B)
Don , 6 1/2'' x 16'' will be 25.00
Sounds good I'll take one. B)

just stoping by to see when you shiped my 6 x12 sheets of c/f thx john let me know

just stoping by to see when you shiped my 6 x12 sheets of c/f thx john let me know

John , i have an order on C/F coming on monday , all C/F sheet will ship at the end of next week , i have been rather busy with 20+ rigger kits to build.

I'll let you no when they ship

Mike

All the C/F radip box lids are all shipped , just a matter of time and you guy's will have them

My order too? Just trying to get an idea of when it'll show up so I can sneak it in before momma sees it. My kid is on alert also if he sees the package show up to hide it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in the mail yet after 12 days, kind of long even for stuff coming from Canada. Usually 7-10 days.

Actually hoping that by posting this that it will be here today. It happens like that......... :)

I'm not doubting you Mike but I know that shipping the relatively short distance between us is taking longer than usual. I don't know if it's on your side or my side of the border that's doing it or customs.

When I've shipped stuff to Germany and it's gotten there in 4 days it makes me wonder why it takes so long to get something from just a couple of hundred miles away.

I'm in no big rush anyway as it's not like the boat is going to be in the water next week, we're getting the white stuff over here now and right now a balmy 23 degrees F not counting the wind chill factor.

Mike,

Do you still have any of the sheets of carbon fiber available? I would like to get one for the hatches on my new whiplash GV. Do you take pay-pal? contact me either thru here or my email which is [email protected]

Thanks,

John Crouch

Mike,

payment sent thru pay-pal for $28.00. Thanks, these should make great hatch covers for my Whiplash GV.

Any chance of getting something a little thicker say .125 :rolleyes: Thanks JWB

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back