Carbon Fibre radio box lids

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

We are now making 11 3/4''L x6''W x1/16''Thick flat C/F sheet shinny on one side.This will make great radio box covers , or anything else you can think of

Shipping shouldn't be to bad , these should fit in a large envolpe or a small box.

check out our website for prices

Thanks[/

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you tell me! I wished that I'd known a week ago as I would have gotten s sheet from you in Flint.

Take checks? PM me the info as to where to mail it.

Mike, you've got a fresh PM from me.

I used to have a supplier of CF angle in the same size that you're selling. For those looking to add a little extra bling to your boats, you can use it for all kinds of things that your imagination can whip up. It's great for servo mounts, remote needle bases, antenna mounts or whatever you've used aluminum angle for.

We are now making 12''L x6''W x1/16''Thick flat C/F sheet shinny on one side.This will make great radio box covers , or anything else you can think of .

20.00 + shipping

Shipping shouldn't be to bad , these should fit in a large envolpe or a small box.

NEW We also are making 1''x 1''x.060-.080 C/F angle in 3 ft. lengths --- Price 45.00 per length NEW

Thanks
Any plans to do longer & wider sheets for big lids like twins and gassers? B)

We are now making 12''L x6''W x1/16''Thick flat C/F sheet shinny on one side.This will make great radio box covers , or anything else you can think of .

20.00 + shipping

NEW We also are making 1''x 1''x.060-.080 C/F angle in 3 ft. lengths --- Price 45.00 per length NEW

Thanks

Don what size were you thinking of , i' sure we can make it , maybe 8'' x 12'' , i think the 6'' x 12'' will work on most gassers , but i see your point for the twins.

Ron PM sent back to ya :D

Hey Mike, do you have a CF cowl for a 4" wide (id) roadrunner 21? Id like to have a sgx shaped cowl, that fit my RR 21, if that's possible??

20.00 + shipping

Thanks

Don what size were you thinking of , i' sure we can make it , maybe 8'' x 12'' , i think the 6'' x 12'' will work on most gassers , but i see your point for the twins.
Sent ya the #s last night in a p/m, let me know. B)

20.00 + shipping

NEW We also are making 1''x 1''x.060-.080 C/F angle in 3 ft. lengths

Thanks

Sent ya the #s last night in a p/m, let me know. B)
Don , 6 1/2'' x 16'' will be

Back