Carbon Fiber OPC Lower Leg

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

I have Just finished the first Carbon Fiber OPC Lower Leg for electrics. Just a heads up, I have every confidance that it will work for Nitro 3.5 too. It is based on my cut down K&B drives so it will use stanard setups. Pictures to come when I get to the Shop.

Randy,

what's the price?? Hey I'm right outside of San Francisco so if you need someone to test a nitro engine on one let me know.

they will be going for $79.95. with teflon liner. So far the stock K&B prop shaft and flex shaft seem to be working.

Good try, I have several OPC's and Motors to test with.

Hear is the picture . it is not great hard to get denifition.

View attachment 2019

Roodney Hi

We have found that a cavitation plate is not necessary, Whave been able to up the RPM and still have control.

The skeg is thiner than stock and sharper. I still have a little more testing to do but I think all will be happy with this unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy

The skeg look like it might be a bit short.. can you give us a lenght?

Grim

This is the electric one and it was the K&B cut down length. For the nitro one do you think it needs to be longer than that?

Grim did you do a CD for electric starting clock? I think dan told me you did it. If so I need one for my race ASAP

Randy

i have them and sorry i missed the post..its on its way,,

O yea the skeg might need to be longer.. the ones that i run are stock K+B lenght...1.75"..

Just right for a 3.5 nitro boat.. some run longer like the unit on the lawless but 1.75" seems a good lenght.

Mike

Thanks Mike I will take in to consideration the lengths on the blade. How much do we owe you for the CD? We got by with a nitro starting CD this week end It will be nice to have the right one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back