Can you believe it,.. morgages and student loans now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I have got to vent a little...

Obama, in a sincere effort to get re-elected,.. goes to Vegas and tells people that they can get a break on their loans if they are upside down in there home... WTF!!!!!

I was unemployed,.. took a job that required relocation,.. lost 20k on a house I owned 4 years.. sucked it up, took nothing from the government besides my unemployment while I had no job... NOW if your f'ed like I was,.. well obamasan is going to hook you up,.. It doesn't matter that YOU ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF YOUR HOME LOAN WHEN YOU TOOK IT AND UNLESS YOU ARE A COMLETE DUMBASS, YOU KNEW THE RISKS. Now what's left of my tax dollar is going to pay your morgage while my paycheck pays mine.... WTF!!!

BUT WAIT,.. Do you have student loans... Oh poor babies... let Obama take care of that too... I paid off my student loans as specified in my loan contract... yep,.. it sucked but I made a commitment and stuck to it... not saying I was never late... but I paid the **** off.. now we have these whiny ass premadonas (excuse my spelling) protesting the loans THEY TOOK AND AGREED TO,.. and now MY tax money will pay THEIR loans right after I got done paying my own... WTF!!!!

Nobody wants to work or honor their commitments.. What is Gods name is happening here? Are people REALLY going to re-elect this guy becasue they are looking for handouts? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
they are all crooks, no matter what side of the fence your on. Dishonest, crooked. couple terms that come to mind. And its OK brother, if yours and every other tax payers dollars didnt pay for this one, they would find something else for you to pay for. Im thinking its just time for everyone hard working to file bankruptcy. Hell, appears one is better off after doing that anyhow. I mean, hell, file, then go purchase a brand new truck or car within a couple months. Nothing like a clean slate, then being able to mud it right back up again, just to be allowed to refile in 4 years time. OK, see my point? Many issues that the tax payers end up paying for. And there are still people out there who do infact hoe there own row. Im one of them. As are many others on this site. There will always be people looking for handouts, and always be those who have the "I got myself into this mess, Im going to get myself out" no matter how bad it gets attitude. Im of the later. Still in it 7 years later, but climbing the hill a little more every day.........

I have got to vent a little...

Obama, in a sincere effort to get re-elected,.. goes to Vegas and tells people that they can get a break on their loans if they are upside down in there home... WTF!!!!!

I was unemployed,.. took a job that required relocation,.. lost 20k on a house I owned 4 years.. sucked it up, took nothing from the government besides my unemployment while I had no job... NOW if your f'ed like I was,.. well obamasan is going to hook you up,.. It doesn't matter that YOU ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF YOUR HOME LOAN WHEN YOU TOOK IT AND UNLESS YOU ARE A COMLETE DUMBASS, YOU KNEW THE RISKS. Now what's left of my tax dollar is going to pay your morgage while my paycheck pays mine.... WTF!!!

BUT WAIT,.. Do you have student loans... Oh poor babies... let Obama take care of that too... I paid off my student loans as specified in my loan contract... yep,.. it sucked but I made a commitment and stuck to it... not saying I was never late... but I paid the **** off.. now we have these whiny ass premadonas (excuse my spelling) protesting the loans THEY TOOK AND AGREED TO,.. and now MY tax money will pay THEIR loans right after I got done paying my own... WTF!!!!

Nobody wants to work or honor their commitments.. What is Gods name is happening here? Are people REALLY going to re-elect this guy becasue they are looking for handouts? Really?
He's gonna need all the dumbasses votes, I guess he thinks he'll get all the seniors votes back too after giving them a cost of living increase for the first time in 3 years. Raising social security age to 70 and medicare to 68??? Dumbasses and handouts are the only way he is going to get votes.

I'm fairly young, 35, and would like to say that I am flat out embarrassed by others from my age group that are pulling this crap. I was brought up in a household where if you broke it, you fix it, no matter what. What people are doing today blows me away and they are getting away with it. There are very few people in this country that still have good morals and intentions with their lives. I believe this is a forum that is full of those good people and I am proud to be a part of it. Out with this so called government and let's get back to the way things used to be. Where people take care of their own problems and this country takes care of itself for crying out loud.

The rich get richer the poorer get poorer. The citizens need to take responsibility for their actions as does the goverment. I think the flat tax is a great idea but the rich or big corporations will never go for it and if they dont, all the politicians they own will vote aginst it. The whole system sucks and all of our elected officals need to be ousted. Why do our congressman get paid so much and why do they all get pensions and lifetime health care. They are rich anyway they dont need those bennies. We would save the goverment alot of money if we cut the bennies and salaries as well as staff. Make them drive to work and pay for parking not have town cars and drivers to take them to work. Make the job more of a middle class job so they can get back to the real world and represent the majority of the people and not just the rich and big corporations. Stop the soft money and lobbyist, cut the cash flow from special interest. If WE THE PEOPLE stand up and hold them responsible they will change. Stop the gravey train and make them work for US.

The rich get richer the poorer get poorer. The citizens need to take responsibility for their actions as does the goverment. I think the flat tax is a great idea but the rich or big corporations will never go for it and if they dont, all the politicians they own will vote aginst it. The whole system sucks and all of our elected officals need to be ousted. Why do our congressman get paid so much and why do they all get pensions and lifetime health care. They are rich anyway they dont need those bennies. We would save the goverment alot of money if we cut the bennies and salaries as well as staff. Make them drive to work and pay for parking not have town cars and drivers to take them to work. Make the job more of a middle class job so they can get back to the real world and represent the majority of the people and not just the rich and big corporations. Stop the soft money and lobbyist, cut the cash flow from special interest. If WE THE PEOPLE stand up and hold them responsible they will change. Stop the gravey train and make them work for US.
While I agree with what you say,.. they should not be paid as they are,.. but that money is not even a drop in the bucket...

Soon, there will be no more blue collar workers, as they cant afford to live on the hourly wage they are provided. Its a dying breed/generation(s) in my opinion.

How about the politicians using the stock market to profit from inside information they obtain by voteing on bills that affect those very industrys If i did the same thing i would go to JAIL for sure but they are exempt!!!!

Back