Can I ask a stupid question?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_Knesek

I was just filling out the form to renew my membership and noticed that a CD copy of the rule book cost $8.00. The fact that it's offered in a CD suggests that the targeted customer has a computer. So why would anyone buy this? It's available on line for free!

Maybe it's an Audio CD...and Toby Keith does the signing!

Track 1: Ode to Billy Zuber

Track 2: Goodby Mr. Kelly

Track 3: Muffler Rule Blues

Track 4: The Waiting list. (a tribute to membership cards)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe_Knesek said:
I was just filling out the form to renew my membership and noticed that a CD copy of the rule book cost $8.00. The fact that it's offered in a CD suggests that the targeted customer has a computer. So why would anyone buy this? It's available on line for free!

Track 4: The Waiting lLst. (a tribute to membership cards)

76343[/snapback]

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha too funny. Im just surprized how observant you are, it would have never accured to me.

Phil :lol: :p :lol:

Joe_Knesek said:

Track 4: The Waiting list. (a tribute to membership cards)

76343[/snapback]

I paid for a copy of a rule book two years ago. I NEVER GOT IT. . Also we have had a club in business for almost a year. Are we on the website? NO! Is anyone at IMPBA doing anything about this or do they care NO!.

Membership is down and going down fast. I will not renew till some one steps up to the plate. I have a privite pond I can use and as for racing I am joining MAMBA this year. Hold back on your dues guys see how things change if no one is rejoining. Load knows if we paid someone on ebay or from buying something posted here and we didnt get what we paid for all hell would be hitting the fan.

offshoremodels said:
Membership is down and going down fast. I will not renew till some one steps up to the plate. I have a privite pond I can use and as for racing I am joining MAMBA this year. Hold back on your dues guys see how things change if no one is rejoining. Load knows if we paid someone on ebay or from buying something posted here and we didnt get what we paid for all hell would be hitting the fan.
76396[/snapback]

We have a private pond too. I am looking into buying our own insurance policy. Since we use it for practice only this is the way to go. I have at least 10 members who are brand new boaters and had to wait for over a month for thier membership cards. Of course since I am the club president I get to hear all the bitching and whining about IMPBA. Also we had to wait two months for our Insurance info. Not one of our new boaters have a copy of the rulebook. The list goes on. Can you tell I am getting POED. LOL

Back