***CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

CALLING ALL RACERS, CALLING ALL RACERS! If you haven't heard yet, The CAN AM CLUB is hosting a race in Celina! Engines for first place in each class! BBQ! Great time with great friends! What more could you ask for. This is sure to be one of the races to be at this year!

Please see attached details on our flyer! If you have any questions, just email!

CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT.doc

Attachments

• CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT.doc
    131 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY 8 WEEKS TO GO! WE ARE FINALIZING OUR PLANS AND MAKING SUR THAT THIS EVENT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST OF THE YEAR! GET YOUR REGISTRATIONS IN TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT.

I received a bunch of entries this weekend at the Celina race this weekend. If you are thinking about attending the race, send us your entry to reserve your frequency. We are running the shootout format which requires everyone to be on a different frequency as the heats get re-sorted every round. It's first come, first serve to reserve your frequency.

There are a lot of great prizes that will be raffled/given away, some new things that have not been done before, five rounds of heat racing with the last round being the top six boats in each class, and......oh yeah......motors for every class winner.

The ladies will be there to prepare dinner for us at the pond, so everyone can stick around a do a little "bench racing" after the heats on Saturday.

Eight more weeks!!!

More entries are coming in!

We would love to give away that new greenhead to (fill in your name)............Chuckie.........James.......Mikey......(Birthday Boy) Phil.

We would love to give away a new Zenoah to (fill in your name)...........Juice........Ollie........Dale.......Larry.

We would love to give away a $200.00 gift card to (fill in your name).......Stu.....Teddy.....Ken.....Mikey.

We would love to give away that new greenhead to (fill in your name)............Chuckie.........James.......Mikey......(Birthday Boy) Phil..........dan

We would love to give away a new Zenoah to (fill in your name)...........Juice........Ollie........Dale.......Larry................dan

We would love to give away a $200.00 gift card to (fill in your name).......Stu.....Teddy.....Ken.....Mikey.....................dan

being greedy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

We would love to give away that new greenhead to (fill in your name)............Chuckie.........James.......Mikey......(Birthday Boy) Phil.

We would love to give away a new Zenoah to (fill in your name)...........Juice........Ollie........Dale.......Larry.

We would love to give away a $200.00 gift card to (fill in your name).......Stu.....Teddy.....Ken.....Mikey. Dave R

5 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!Keep those entries coming! Great Food! Great Racing! Great Friends! = GOOD TIMES!!

LETS GO FOLKS! THIS ONE WILL BE A BLAST!

Are you guys allowing FE boats to run with nitros? I have NAMBA/IMPBA legal FE boats for 1/8 Scale, Sport 40 and Unlimited Hydro. :D

Ken

You can run anything you like in Unlimited class. I hope some of the FAST Electric guy's take this opportunity to show how fast your boats are. Because we are an IMPBA santioned event and a district 2 points race, we can not run the FE boats with the nitro boats. Although the FE boats are the same size, (Sport 40, Scale),the nitro boat classes have a engine displacement that the electic boats don't meet. We chose to limit the number of classes as to get five rounds of racing in two days, with time to get home Sunday.

Ken.....bring something to run in Unlimited!!!!

Tom

We are hoping to see the FE guys bring out there "big dogs" for the Unlimited Hydro race. First place is $200 gift card. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG, AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH! We as a club are looking forward to this class just for the speed that will be expected. Lets see those boats fella's!

4 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!Keep those entries coming! Great Food! Great Racing! Great Friends! = GOOD TIMES!!

LETS GO FOLKS! THIS ONE WILL BE A BLAST!

We have well over $5000 in prizes to give away and raffle off and the total is growing daily!

Send in your registration today.

Unfortunately Howard Tucker who has a big ole FE rigger is not able to attend! Tom, next year see if we could throw in a couple of FE spec classes (tunnels/sport hydros/riggers) and then maybe you could draw some of bigger stuff to run in the open classes. I am hoping to attend to run my gassers and may get an FE in an open class or so.

Tom no offense but i'm finding it hard to justify the trip down just to run one class. :(

Alan

Hope you can make it. We tried to limit the number of classes as to get five rounds of racing in two days. We are always open to new ideas, and will discuss you input. My past experience adding the electric classes is you have to offer all of them to get the guys to come. Most of the electric guys only have electric boats, (except you). I see this as a growing class and would like to do it, but we have to know if people would show up. We would hate to drop a class to add an electric one, then no one shows. It's a "catch 22" sort of thing.

Pile a bunch of batteries in that Miss US and show us how fast it will go!!!!

Tom

Tom no offense but i'm finding it hard to justify the trip down just to run one class. :(

I hear ya, Ken.

Your suggestions will be discussed at our next meeting.

We knew that if we didn't offer all the classes, there would be cases of people that only had one boat that fits in classes that we did offered. The decision was.....five rounds or all the classes. We travel to quite a few races that you only get to run one or two rounds a day. We wanted this race to be different in that we will get through three rounds on the first day, and finish up on Sunday.

In a perfect world, I would postpone Mondays till I was done racing.

Tom

Latest posts

Back