CALLING ALL SPORT 40'S & SCALES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

CALLING ALL RACERS, CALLING ALL RACERS! If you haven't heard yet, The CAN AM CLUB is hosting a race in Celina! Engines for first place in each class! BBQ! Great time with great friends! What more could you ask for. This is sure to be one of the races to be at this year!

Please see our flyer in the Races & Results section! If you have any questions, just email!

Dave,

I will be sending my entry to Tom in this week for Scale, Sport 40, and B Hydro.

Bert

CALLING ALL RACERS, CALLING ALL RACERS! If you haven't heard yet, The CAN AM CLUB is hosting a race in Celina! Engines for first place in each class! BBQ! Great time with great friends! What more could you ask for. This is sure to be one of the races to be at this year!

Please see our flyer in the Races & Results section! If you have any questions, just email!
Dave,

You should have mine long ago..................

I will be coming to play with a new scale and a thunderboat. I will be sending my entry in

Last edited:
Joe's coming from FL.This will be fun.

Bring all the bbbbeeeeerrrrr.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ya! This is definitely going to be one of those races that you won't want to miss. Joe was the first to send his entry in months ago. I believe it was shortly after we first put out our flyer. Thanks Joe and looking forward to seeing you.

Dave

Entries are coming in daily. We are hoping that this will be one of the premier events of the year! Lets get those scales out and make this one of the biggest scale races, (if not the biggest) of the year!

Do you guys have any boat counts per class? Id like to come with my son but we have already went to one race with a low count. pm me details for gsh,sport 40 scale and 20 hydro Mike

4 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!Keep those entries coming! Great Food! Great Racing! Great Friends! = GOOD TIMES!!

LETS GO FOLKS! THIS ONE WILL BE A BLAST!

We have well over $5000 in prizes to give away and raffle off and the total is growing daily!

Send in your registration today! It's that easy!

Mike, we would love for you guys to come up! We will post some numbers shortly.

UPDATE!!!!!!

Registrations are coming in daily! Keep them coming! Tom will be posting the numbers in the next few days but says that he is receiving multiple each day!

This is going to be one heck of a race! Let's go folk's!

Well, just over a week to go and things are starting to heat up in the registration department. We have multiple registrations coming in daily and we are sure to continue that trend. The food will be great, the prizes excellent, the racing fiece as there are some big names appearing. The best part though, will be seeing everyone once again and sharing some laughs.

Back