CABOVER - Price Drop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jay,

Magic props is right. Paul used the same prop that Larry used to set the previous record in 2002.
Actually Jay, that wasn't the same prop Larry used. The one Larry used was very similar though. (#2 prop I had #1) Also the prop I had was bent on one of the blades. I tried to get it close before the SAWs but it wasn't perfect, still worked though. Funny thing, the only guy that noticed the bent blade was Joerge, lol.

Paul.

Hmmm, sorry Paul, but three different people told me it was the same prop - guess I should have gone to the source. Regardless, it was a great battle to watch!

Hi Jay,

I thought it was the same prop too! Both Dick and Ray told me the story of the props. Ray said I should try and get a hold of the #2 prop. ;)

Paul.

Congratulations and thanks to Dick and congratulations to Paul for a great competition and ist over 50 - talk about close!

You both went faster when Jeff Vasquez talked about you lol

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Jay,
I thought it was the same prop too!  Both Dick and Ray told me the story of the props.  Ray said I should try and get a hold of the #2 prop. ;)

Paul.

74213[/snapback]

Hey Paul, are you sure that wasn't Larry's LSH prop? he only had one of them? I'll call him tomorrow and double check. The story goes when he sold his props to Ray he said he could sell them all but not that prop. Ray forgot and sold the entire lot including that one. When Larry set the LSH record he tried about every prop he had and the one you ran was the best.

Hey, just in case there is another one and you get it can I have that one you were running!!!!!!! (I think I know the answer to that but you can't blame a guy for trying!)

Dick

Hey Dick,

Hey Paul, are you sure that wasn't Larry's LSH prop? he only had one of them? I'll call him tomorrow and double check.
LOL, I haven't got a clue now. :blink: When we (Ray, yourself and me) where talking about it I thought that one of you guys said the prop was marked with a #2 on it and that one had the better profile? I know this one wasn't marked so I assumed (uh oh) that this wasn't it. Either way I'll be gearing up some new props for the next try. ;)

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey Dick,
Hey Paul, are you sure that wasn't Larry's LSH prop? he only had one of them? I'll call him tomorrow and double check.
LOL, I haven't got a clue now. :blink: When we (Ray, yourself and me) where talking about it I thought that one of you guys said the prop was marked with a #2 on it and that one had the better profile? I know this one wasn't marked so I assumed (uh oh) that this wasn't it. Either way I'll be gearing up some new props for the next try. ;)

Paul.

74448[/snapback]

#2 was the modification to the propellor not a number stamped on it. Trust me, you were running the hot prop. I'm just glad Chris Grim was able to help me find something to get back into the game. What is really interesting is that our two propellors were quite a bit differnet from each other but yeilded the same performance. There's always more then one way to do things, right Mr Gear drive!

Dick (direct drive) Crowe!

Hey Dick,

There's always more then one way to do things, right Mr Gear drive!
OUCH!!!! Oh man that hurts, lol. Your right about the props, I wish I knew what you where running on yours. I do have a pretty good idea of what's needed but I'll have to turn to someone with prop experiance, I'm lucky if I can get one sharpened and balanced let alone the mods needed like the prop I ran.

Paul.

Back