C and X hydro in Melbourne this weekend

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Canto

Supporting Member
Tom Foley, Mark Ham, Steve Adams, and others...... We need someone to enter these classes so they will run this weekend, they are the only two classes my friend is entered in and it would suck if the classes do not run! :D

Thanks

Eric

Eric, I just entered X hydro and will use my 40 boat, we need another 20 hydro to make the race as well because it's just you and me. I will enter 60 hydro if I need to make a race but somebody else has to enter too. I'm coming from Charleston, SC and want to race as well.

Tom Foley, Mark Ham, Steve Adams, and others...... We need someone to enter these classes so they will run this weekend, they are the only two classes my friend is entered in and it would suck if the classes do not run! :D

Thanks

Eric
Eric , C hydro is under construction , all other boats are torn apart for rehab for the 31 st Orlando Winternats in Riverview . Even if they were not , can't swing two multi- day out of town races so close together . Schedule does not work for me .

Holy shizzle !! Put that gun back in the holster for the race !!
Tom don.t get get excited. thats just the fastest it logged one time.the average is really only 88 and it handles real good with plenty of throttle control.

I will keep it under 80 most of the time. :lol:

Jeremy Edge, Andy Brown, and Elias Vasquez from Melbourne .

2ev88d5.jpg

Oh no team eagle is back!!! its about time..Tom,Ralph,Joe, Julian, Jose we need to get the RR birds ready..soon its world war 3!! All we would need to make this

the ultimate showdown is Stu and Mark to get a flight down..

Yea we had a great time,Andy Brown took home first in X hydro.Great weekend good weahter and awesome practice time for the winter nats.

It was really nice meeting Eric Canto,Fletcher Grosz, and of course the Brown family.2012 is going to be some good fast racing here in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys get Andy to the Nats, I`am sure Wayne can move something around to get him in the race. Glad to see him back at the pond.

Florida Racers,

Good to see everyone back on the water.

Brett,

I will be out of town that weekend. Bummer!

It will be interesting to see who does the best job driving all those fast boats.

Good Luck To All Of You,

Mark Sholund

Back