BRANDON FL March 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the water with the pea soup particulate Algae !!...it's the **** Full Moon !! Man there are gremlins spawning in Brandon this weekend !!! . BTW a 3 PK will withstand a full sledgehammer body slam to a table and keep on working ...ask me how I know !!!! :) !
You hit the nail on the head, or the table I should say
rolleyes.gif
-

full moon fever , Im have some really really weird needle flow meter reading stuff going on

Im pretty sure I figured out HOW to make it run right by the end of the day, but the WHY has me scratching my head.
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Good times today, see you girls in the AM
wink.gif

Andy
With everything that happened it must have been the moon, not a good weekend but it's always a good time. Rich

Sorry for the late response but I am sitting in Reno watching it snow, I cannot express enough appreciation to my whole team who put this race on,Premo CD Miss Sheila Scoring/Turn judging,Don R,Tommy C. Mike C, Andy G/cd trainee, Gene Mongar, Ottomatic,Tom Foley,Andy Mason,,,Set-up,Retreive Boat,Race Break down. Ron Drake and his wife Melinda for keeping everybody full of food for the weekend and a very special thanks to Bill Britton with the rcracingevents.com who's program is 2nd to none ,from entry flyer to roundbyround/final scoring,high points if you don't use this program your going backwards and creating more work for yourself. (Trust Me). I could not have done it without any one of these fine individuals. Thank You to all the racers for allowing us to host this premier event. Hats Off to the Nubs for another Twin shoot out win. Thank you to Larry Beals for cding a few heats when I needed him.Racing was intense with full 8 boat heats if you wanted competition you came to the right place. Finish 2nd in a 8 boat heat and put 6 people behind you in that class, same finish in a 5 boat heat 3 behind you but 2 will finish 1st and 2nd in the next heat 1 ahead of you and one tied in the same class????? I truly hope that all racers had as much fun participating in this event as myself and club had hosting it. Please remember WE are an elite group of people that share a unique hobby. Brandon Model Boaters Prez Steve H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late response but I am sitting in Reno watching it snow, I cannot express enough appreciation to my whole team who put this race on,Premo CD Miss Sheila Scoring/Turn judging,Don R,Tommy C. Mike C, Andy G/cd trainee, Gene Mongar, Ottomatic,Tom Foley,Andy Mason,,,Set-up,Retreive Boat,Race Break down and a very special thanks to Bill Britton with the rcracingevents.com who's program is 2nd to none ,from entry flyer to roundbyround/final scoring,high points if you don't use this program your going backwards and creating more work for yourself. (Trust Me). I could not have done it without any one of these fine individuals. Thank You to all the racers for allowing us to host this premier event. Hats Off to the Nubs for another Twin shoot out win. Thank you to Larry Beals for cding a few heats when I needed him.Racing was intense with full 8 boat heats if you wanted competition you came to the right place. Finish 2nd in a 8 boat heat and put 6 people behind you in that class, same finish in a 5 boat heat 3 behind you but 2 will finish 1st and 2nd in the next heat 1 ahead of you and one tied in the same class????? I truly hope that all racers had as much fun participating in this event as myself and club had hosting it. Please remember WE are an elite group of people that share a unique hobby. Brandon Model Boaters Prez Steve H.
Steve , you're the best man !! Anyone who held back on coming to this race using the " I cant blow anything up before Atlanta " scenario really blew it !! This race was a first class Barnburner for all involved . Sorry to see the Jax crew and the south FL guys did not make it but I totally understand, can't do them all but this course is world class ! Can't wait to see all my buds again !

Sorry for the late response but I am sitting in Reno watching it snow, I cannot express enough appreciation to my whole team who put this race on,Premo CD Miss Sheila Scoring/Turn judging,Don R,Tommy C. Mike C, Andy G/cd trainee, Gene Mongar, Ottomatic,Tom Foley,Andy Mason,,,Set-up,Retreive Boat,Race Break down and a very special thanks to Bill Britton with the rcracingevents.com who's program is 2nd to none ,from entry flyer to roundbyround/final scoring,high points if you don't use this program your going backwards and creating more work for yourself. (Trust Me). I could not have done it without any one of these fine individuals. Thank You to all the racers for allowing us to host this premier event. Hats Off to the Nubs for another Twin shoot out win. Thank you to Larry Beals for cding a few heats when I needed him.Racing was intense with full 8 boat heats if you wanted competition you came to the right place. Finish 2nd in a 8 boat heat and put 6 people behind you in that class, same finish in a 5 boat heat 3 behind you but 2 will finish 1st and 2nd in the next heat 1 ahead of you and one tied in the same class????? I truly hope that all racers had as much fun participating in this event as myself and club had hosting it. Please remember WE are an elite group of people that share a unique hobby. Brandon Model Boaters Prez Steve H.
Steve , you're the best man !! Anyone who held back on coming to this race using the " I cant blow anything up before Atlanta " scenario really blew it !! This race was a first class Barnburner for all involved . Sorry to see the Jax crew and the south FL guys did not make it but I totally understand, can't do them all but this course is world class ! Can't wait to see all my buds again !
Tom No one was worried about Blowing UpBefore the Springs Nats.You guys are 800 miles or More for Most & they Must determine what engines can be used more than 2 days prior to the race. P.S Got 12 - RS101`s READY to ROCK for Atlanta...... BRING IT BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Tom No one was worried about Blowing UpBefore the Springs Nats.You guys are 800 miles or More for Most & they Must determine what engines can be used more than 2 days prior to the race. P.S Got 12 - RS101`s READY to ROCK for Atlanta...... BRING IT BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I understand completely ...L O N G exspensive ride for anyone ....hope you guys have good weather in Atlanta . There were more FL racers that normally show up in Brandon that I didn't see , sign of the times .

Back