BRANDON FL March 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Otto & Team is on the Move!!!! Prepare for NITRO TWINS RACING @ BRANDON FL in MARCH 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Now Thats what I`am talking about.......

Joe I have never stayed over for the Brandon race as I live within an hour. Just look up hotels in Brandon FL. You will want to stay on Hwy 60 near I-75. Pic posted shows the vicinity , follow red lines to race site.

Last edited:
WHAT..........FIVE BOAT heats???? Did you guys fix the ISSUE from August???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Personally..........five on that lake is going to be B..U..S..Y But that is not a concern,

the issue was "lingering" in August. Actually if FrankenFoley would speak to that seeing as he is there now that would clear....things up. ;) ;)

Personally..........five on that lake is going to be B..U..S..Y But that is not a concern,

the issue was "lingering" in August. Actually if FrankenFoley would speak to that seeing as he is there now that would clear....things up. ;) ;)

How big of a lake do you need Chuck LOL Brandon has plenty of room!

Sorry, I have been in Alabama, Machining a few spare parts & Engines for the Twin Race in Brandon. Thanks Mark Bullard for the help!!! Otto will get the Heats & Boat counts Correct. Just get your boat Ready...... Jose ortiz tell me he is Coming from KNOXVILLE if he can race the RS101`s in his Twin..... What sanaction will this race be? & What is the MAX size for the TWIN NITRO HYDRO Engines?

It is NAMBA sanctioned I am sure but District 3 has patitioned NAMBA to get the Engine displacement increased to 2.135. Hopefully that will happen soon!

Last edited:
It is NAMBA sanctioned I am sure but District 3 has patitioned NAMBA to get the Engine displacement increased to 2.135. Hopefully that will happen soon!
Ron has this Race been Sanactioned yet? if it is NAMBA? it would be Good to get a Waiver for the 101`s in Twin class?

Ron has this Race been Sanactioned yet? if it is NAMBA? it would be Good to get a Waiver for the 101`s in Twin class?

Joe not being part of that club I cant say whether it has been sanctioned already or not however I can say that since it is on the District 3 Schedule of races it will be NAMBA santioned. I cant say what John or the club has planned for the Twin Shootout you would be better off getting that info from them. I will be calling John in the am to order some fuel so I will also let him know where the power button to his computer is so he can sign on and fill you in.

Last edited:
I thought there was a NAMBA move to increase the X-Hydro displacement. We cannot race Twin101s until such move is approved.

This is the proposal that was voted on during the last D3 meeting. (from the d3 website)

Now does that mean the BOD still has to approve it ?- or is it in place for D3 already regardless ?

Twin%20Engine%20Nitro%20Rule%20Change.jpg

Just got off the phone with John Otto and he stated that the Flyer will be out within days for this event. The event will allow Twin 1.01's to be ran in Nitro Twin Rigger.

There will be a max of 5 boats per heat for 4 rounds of racing and then a Twin Nitro Shootout. Full mill course ONLY in F Hydro and Twin Rigger classes.

There will also be a Gas Twin Rigger class with its own Shootout in the same format as mentioned above.

No excuses not to make this race! Bring em and let the roostertail fly!

Just got off the phone with John Otto and he stated that the Flyer will be out within days for this event. The event will allow Twin 1.01's to be ran in Nitro Twin Rigger.

There will be a max of 5 boats per heat for 4 rounds of racing and then a Twin Nitro Shootout. Full mill course ONLY in F Hydro and Twin Rigger classes.

There will also be a Gas Twin Rigger class with its own Shootout in the same format as mentioned above.

No excuses not to make this race! Bring em and let the roostertail fly!
Great News Ron, We plan to be there!!

Back