Brandon 2 day race Aug. 18th & 19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - Don Mary's and mine went in the mail tonight. I will email you what we are running. Sorry for the late entry, wasn't sure till yesterday if we could come. How are entry's doing??
Ron
Ron,

Not a problem, if in mail Today you are on time. I will try to post a list of contestants. Entries are very light, 65 boats entered as of Thursday. I am not seeing entries from a LOT of regulars.

Hey Don;Just have to ask, do you have mine? How bout the "Pickles"?

I just don't trust the U.S. Postal service anymore, so I gotta ask

Rick

Hey Don,

Per the flyer, the deadline is Sat Aug 11th
Hey Rick, tell Pickles that Don needs his frequency's . I know at least B-Mono , he forgot to fill in the channel # for. 89 is taken-LOL

Hope lots more entries show up Sat. , that boat count is WEAK !!!

Good news, look forward to seeing the Orlando gang.

Don what time is open water on friday ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - Don Mary's and mine went in the mail tonight. I will email you what we are running. Sorry for the late entry, wasn't sure till yesterday if we could come. How are entry's doing??
Ron
Ron,

Not a problem, if in mail Today you are on time. I will try to post a list of contestants. Entries are very light, 65 boats entered as of Thursday. I am not seeing entries from a LOT of regulars.
Sent mine out Thursday , hope it makes it !

Ron
Ron,

Sent mine out Thursday , hope it makes it !
Look forward to seeing you there Tom .

I have received entries from all who have posted here except, of course, Robert,Mike,and Joe.

So far, 58 drivers, 135 boats entered.

Classes needing entries to make the class: X Hydro needs one. C Mono needs two. C Hydro needs three.

All other classes from the flyer are made.

I do expect a few more entries to trickle in due to the Saturday deadline.

See you all this weekend!

Bummer Tom, Looks like were not going to get to enjoy the humm of the twins this time. Try and make the one day in Sept if you can.

With Tom Foley not running, we need one GX1 Rigger to make that class. It also looks like there will be no X Hydro class.

Good luck to all.... Scale Class put on a Great race... I hear the U-4 of Rick's is gonna show you scale boat drivers how to really drive a scale,,,just follow him and you will learn....Oh yea the U-4 of Perry,Mike,Don dont get confused who's is who's... Is the century 21 boat comming..that is one serious running scale...should be interesting....out of how many scales that are comming to race,,,i think one even looks like a scale(wings,canopy,turbine tube etc) if he even comes(squire shop),,if not it should be called the Sport Sixty Class,,,Good Luck to all... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Century 21 will be there along with Randy Hagood representing the Space Coast Rudder Busters.

Hi Rick: Just got back from the APBA Inboard Nationals held in Hampton, VA. Jack, Arnold, Big Dave and I had a tremendous time socially but the boat we crewed for had a very bad flip that put the boat out but fortunately Gordy Oakley, the driver, was not hurt.

I will be in Brandon and will fill you in on the two alarm fire that Jackson caused. Perry

I can't wait!, I can't wait!, I can't wait!, I can't wait!, I can't wait!, I can't wait!, I can't wait!,

Back