Brandon 2 day race Aug. 18th & 19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im running the 40 mono only it looks like at this point .Got a little testing to do, but should be ready for Pickles...... Cant wait to see the concourse setup for Scale though, maybe next time for that one.

Wont be there unfortunately have somehting going that weekend. But will be ready for ya in sept. lol Good racing Robert

Hum lets see,,since the scale director wont let me entire MY FLEET only the boat your racing...so i will cast my vote for the awesome 7-11 if Pickles has the ba--s to run it in a race....probably not..... :lol:

Can i put my sport 40 in for Scale ,,heck the paint job on this beauty is more detailed than most scales in our dist.... :angry:

We got a bunch of light weights in Scale...all want the easy paint jobs,,no wing etc..those arent scale those are sport sixty..... :p

gonna miss you guys in Brandon,,, Great Racing!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna miss you guys in Brandon,,,
So, does this mean the decision has been made?

You won't be there!

Rick
Family sports starts up again and have to be in Tampa the following week... so i will see you guys in Broward....
Sorry to hear your not coming, I was looking forward to seeing your scale run.

Pickles - I hope your bringing your 40 Mono !! I'm pretty sure mine is as ready as its going to be, now if I can just get entered in time- Still waiting on my first check from the new job. The belt is extra tight.

Hum lets see,,since the scale director wont let me entire MY FLEET only the boat your racing...so i will cast my vote for the awesome 7-11 if Pickles has the ba--s to run it in a race....probably not..... :lol:
Can i put my sport 40 in for Scale ,,heck the paint job on this beauty is more detailed than most scales in our dist.... :angry:

We got a bunch of light weights in Scale...all want the easy paint jobs,,no wing etc..those arent scale those are sport sixty..... :p

gonna miss you guys in Brandon,,, Great Racing!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY MIKE ALLEN,I GOT THE B--LS TO RUN IT,AND REPAIR IT IF NEED TO BE! LOOSER :rolleyes:

on the repair work you do excellent work... driving skills hum well lets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck look buddy

take that winged 7-11 that looks like a real scale and put a whoopin on those sport 60"s then go out and win scale judging,,no way a sport 60 should even enter ....

Last edited by a moderator:
on the repair work you do excellent work... driving skills hum well lets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck look buddytake that winged 7-11 that looks like a real scale and put a whoopin on those sport 60"s then go out and win scale judging,,no way a sport 60 should even enter ....

Go get em Mike, I love it............... :eek:

Sport 60 MY AAAZZZ
You finally woke up, look what your running now!!!!

Rick
ya but it isnt a true scale,,just a sport 60,,, gotta have the wings,scoop etc... then you get the real feel of watching a unlimited hydroplane race,, not a bunch of wanna bees...no paint jobs no decals nothing but a boat that ran 40 years ago...........ugh wait tell you see three or more REAL scales go into the corner chine walking rooster tails shooting into the air,,this is real RC racing,,these really get the juices flowing...Scale Judging In Brandon ,,, any Winged Scale or old round nose or pickle fork with the engine exposed should only be allowed to enter,,,,Other than that keep them in your trailer... :p

I'll be running A Hydro, B Hydro, RTR Nitro, GX1 Cat, GX1 Rigger

If you need a C Hydro I can run that too.....

Mary will be running A Tunnel, A Mono

How about some cooler weather???

Ron Ratoff

Tom and Ron,

I haven't seen entries from either of you guys and today is the deadline for postmark! I hope you have them in the mail. I am setting this race up and am in contact each day with Gene. Everyone whose entry we have received so far is entered.

Everybody else...GET THEM IN THE MAIL!!!!

Hi - Don Mary's and mine went in the mail tonight. I will email you what we are running. Sorry for the late entry, wasn't sure till yesterday if we could come. How are entry's doing??

Ron

Latest posts

Back