BOB TUNNY TROPHY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TIM, you must have some very slow petrol monos up there :p :p :D
No Mate, Just FAST tunnels! :lol: I've seen the "fast" SA petrol mono's - even beaten them in Finley in my one and only petrol mono appearance! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, there are some fast ones and some slow ones in every class in every club......... in this case I'm sure you can figure out which category the tunnel fell into, and which one the mono came from. The water conditions play a big role too. Yesterday was reasonably flat.

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO who has a spare boat i can race? I can supply radio and Fuel (50 or 60% 20% oil)

Hey a powerhead to suit a K&B lower would do, but a whole boat would be great, i would treat it as my own :)

I dont know exactly how, but i broke the crank on my Rossi, no other major damage (that i can see) but I dont think i will get a new one in time!

But how fast can a 'fast' petrol mono go in rough water compared top a tunnel? LOL

Kris

Hey guys

Kris mate thats a bummer

Send me an email or message

here from you soon

Greg

SOOOOOOOOOOOO who has a spare boat i can race? I can supply radio and Fuel (50 or 60% 20% oil)

Hey a powerhead to suit a K&B lower would do, but a whole boat would be great, i would treat it as my own :)

I dont know exactly how, but i broke the crank on my Rossi, no other major damage (that i can see) but I dont think i will get a new one in time!

But how fast can a 'fast' petrol mono go in rough water compared top a tunnel? LOL

Kris
There is always a WOF 30 with a MAC sitting at mine if you want. may need some tweeking but runs ok.

let me know.

give is an email: [email protected]

TTYL

Chris

PS: It's dam cold over here and I miss the beach!

Gents,

I had a phone call from Murray river Motel, and they have had a cancellation and would like to fill that room with a model boater if possible, which would mean the motel is totally booked out to us and this would save any complaints regarding car park toys, boats being started and general noise. if anyone would like to move from there existing arrangments please give them a call on 03 57441245

Not many sleeps now :D :D :D

Regards,

Bucky

There is always a WOF 30 with a MAC sitting at mine if you want. may need some tweeking but runs ok.

let me know.

give is an email: [email protected]

TTYL

Chris

PS: It's dam cold over here and I miss the beach!
Hi Chris,

How is sunny London :lol: treating you?

Remember that WOF you started building for me? Have a look in my gallery for some updates.

Tim.

hey greg just seen the vidio of my hotshot...... thanks for the help with it. catch ya Aaron

Hi Chris,

How is sunny London :lol: treating you?

Remember that WOF you started building for me? Have a look in my gallery for some updates.

Tim.
Well it's not too bad at the moment, but it's been -10 or something like that. I'm about 50 miles from london in a SMALL place called petersfield. No boating going on around here as far as I can see. But I'm having a ball.I've been spending money like I dropped a handfull and a big gust of wind blows it all away never to be seen again.

That tunny looks fantastic. and you'll need to do a short vid for me. and remember to take some pick's for me at the bob! I would love to see all the tunny's going.

TTYL

Chris

Here's what you guys will be racing for!

Big thanks to Salisbury Power Pipes and the Yarrawonga / Mulwala club for making this happen! It's got to be good for the class having an annual event like this!

I hope the winner attends the following year 'cos I'll be there trying to win it from them!

Tim.

OH MAN I WANT THAT TROPHY BAD NOW :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cant concentrate on work anymore :blink: All I can think of is 2 COUGARS!!!!! please! I mean Jugs!

Jason emailed me and said his hands were sore from polishing the trophy! Yeh sure you meant the trophy!!! B)

Here is the REAL McCOY
Gents,

Finalized the trophies today, it's hard to say which side of the Murray River it's going to be staying on with so many A Outboards. It's only 34 degrees today so don't forget the shades, sun tan lotion, and Tim D beautiful blondes :D :D :D :D as I don't only want to be Cd for boats going around a circuit :D :D

No problem Greg

Anything to help out a fellow boater from Victoria

As we know this is where the BoB trophy belongs :p

Bad news guys, Peter Zala's B Outboard was destroyed on the weekend, been sitting in the attic to long and had an incident and fell apart and now resting at the bootom of the pond.

Not many sleeps now, to the contest starts for the trophy, Where will it find it's new home??????

To all BoB Tunny competitors (regardless of what state you are from!),

I Hope you all keep them cowl side up, have some close racing and put on a good show for everyone attending!

Please take pic's, video's etc. for those of us stuck at home wishing we could be there with you all!

Cheers,

Tim.

Peter Z,

Sorry to hear about the tunnel's demise!

To all BoB Tunny competitors (regardless of what state you are from!),

I Hope you all keep them cowl side up, have some close racing and put on a good show for everyone attending!

Please take pic's, video's etc. for those of us stuck at home wishing we could be there with you all!

Cheers,

Tim.

Peter Z,

Sorry to hear about the tunnel's demise!

sorry 2 hear about ya boat peter z bad luck mate

and some more bad news brett dillon can not race ether he is only 11years ond and ya have 2 be 13 2 race

he might lend his boat 2 some one 2 race ill find out 2night

laters dion

Have a great weekend guys and may the best boat win the BOB TUNNY.

Dont forget all pipes must be painted black or "do do" brown to qualify for the SPP sponsored BOB TUNNY...LOL

All the best

Dave

Have a great weekend guys and may the best boat win the BOB TUNNY.

Dont forget all pipes must be painted black or "do do" brown to qualify for the SPP sponsored BOB TUNNY...LOL

All the best

Dave
What happens if you don't have a piped outboard.

Do we just paint the leg?

I will pay that one Grub!

yes painted legs will be accepted!!!

as well as bribes etc! any payments make them out to JASPP racing LOL

I heard it's very windy and the water is rough! Bucky didn't order the good weather!

The TS2 / "stock" TT seems to be surprising a few people B)

Back