Bob Kensill Surgery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DBS surgery is not experimental anymore. After over 8000 such procedures, there is a 99.99% success rate. I will be getting the latest controller that has four settings for different stress and/or excitement levels. This should keep me from distracting other drivers on the driver's stand.

Bob

The DBS surgery is not experimental anymore. After over 8000 such procedures, there is a 99.99% success rate. I will be getting the latest controller that has four settings for different stress and/or excitement levels. This should keep me from distracting other drivers on the driver's stand.

Bob
I got the call from Bob as soon as he woke up , I for one have alway's been proud to call him my freind > even though he is the one that got me hooked on this crazy hobby.

It was one of the most welcome calls I have had in a lot of years , My freind be healthy I have prayed and I will always beleave God will take care of you{ so be good }

THANK'S FOR THE CALL >> BOB

RICK REISINGER >

Have a speedy recovery my friend and hope we see you back at the throttle soon.

Mic & Jay

It is good to see tech being used in a positve way. As far as snow don't worry you can't run boats in it. I hope Karen was the first person that you saw when you woke up. Best of luck.

Chris

Bob,

Lets see.. he Wins a US-1 and has Parkinson’s.. come on guys.. as much as we want bob to get better yall know what this means right!

AZZ WOOPEN is a coming!

Just having fun...

Get well buddy hope to race with you again soon!

LETS RACE!

Grim

Hi Bob, (this is a message from François)

I wish you a fast recovery !

I hope to see you at the next Internat at Evansville.

François

Latest posts

Back